Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground 17:56 - Mar 6 with 1083 viewsEuropablue

I wonder if that is good or bad from our perspective.
Actually, it probably has no bearing, but fixture congestion for a rival is no bad thing.
Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 18:54 - Mar 6 with 907 viewsAsa

Most important thing is of course that it seems nobody was hurt as far as I’m aware.

From our perspective now this has happened it’s potentially massive psychologically as it’s a period where Saints could be 5/8/11 behind rather than 2/5/8 as the case could have been over the coming weeks.

One bad result whilst us or Leeds win would put them 9-11 off. Even with a game in hand you wonder if that would be enough for them to overcome. They’d need to average nearly a point a game more over the top 3 who are already averaging 2-3 points per game of late.

Plus it’s an extra game to cram in. Lots will come into play over these final weeks but the chance of them not to immediately close the gap is likely a good thing.
Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:00 - Mar 6 with 881 viewstextbackup

It’s a poor man’s ‘our back up left back has been called up to the Jamaican squad’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:14 - Mar 6 with 828 viewsWeWereZombies

BBC report here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68492867

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:21 - Mar 6 with 796 viewsMK1

Another game in a shorter period of time. Sounds good to me.
Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:36 - Mar 6 with 748 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:21 - Mar 6 by MK1

Another game in a shorter period of time. Sounds good to me.

8 games in April
Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:49 - Mar 6 with 683 viewsWeWereZombies

Although it means fixture congestion for Preston NE as well, I have them down to push Nodge out of the way in the race for a play-off place.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Southampton V Preston postponed due to a fire near the ground on 19:53 - Mar 6 with 670 viewsBuffaloBill

All part of the EFLs conspiracy to get us promoted, you wait to see when Leeds next drop points - it'll be because of Green Lasers

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024