Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? 00:33 - Mar 6 with 1435 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 00:36 - Mar 6 with 1439 viewsSitfcB

Not the best picture, bit of a shine from the lights buh.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 08:13 - Mar 6 with 1102 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 08:44 - Mar 6 with 1030 viewssatsuma

A pun on 'punch', the 'ultras' banner - is the branding of Blue Action at risk of becoming a bit thuggish, or is that me being too soft?
Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 08:55 - Mar 6 with 989 viewsBlue_Order

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 11:38 - Mar 6 with 781 viewsgainsboroughblue

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 08:44 - Mar 6 by satsuma

A pun on 'punch', the 'ultras' banner - is the branding of Blue Action at risk of becoming a bit thuggish, or is that me being too soft?

Nothing wrong with a bit of 'controlled aggression'. We've been too soft and fluffy for years.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 12:28 - Mar 6 with 717 viewssatsuma

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 11:38 - Mar 6 by gainsboroughblue

Nothing wrong with a bit of 'controlled aggression'. We've been too soft and fluffy for years.

Controlled aggression is a bit of a nasty term, imho. And it's a thin line to tread.

I remember the original remit of Blue Action being positive support, whatever the scenario or scoreline. The atmosphere is undoubtedly better as a result of their work, but I'd be wary of building on this element of the hardcore fanbase.
Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 701 viewsBuhrer

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 12:28 - Mar 6 by satsuma

Controlled aggression is a bit of a nasty term, imho. And it's a thin line to tread.

I remember the original remit of Blue Action being positive support, whatever the scenario or scoreline. The atmosphere is undoubtedly better as a result of their work, but I'd be wary of building on this element of the hardcore fanbase.

At the risk of sounding a bit thuggish .... isn't controlled aggression fundamental to the very nature of sport? (And life). I also can't see how controlled aggression can be a 'nasty term' as the other option surely can only be "uncontrolled aggression"....
Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 12:40 - Mar 6 with 653 viewssatsuma

Any good pics of that BA78 Suffolk Punch banner? on 12:35 - Mar 6 by Buhrer

At the risk of sounding a bit thuggish .... isn't controlled aggression fundamental to the very nature of sport? (And life). I also can't see how controlled aggression can be a 'nasty term' as the other option surely can only be "uncontrolled aggression"....

That's a fair point - and I agree, the alternative is worse.

I also get that my concern might be a bit premature, but I'd hate to see Blue Action evolve into a comfortable hiding place for hooligans, so it's a good conversation to have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024