Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet 22:27 - Mar 5 with 852 viewsCrockerITFC

He would've absolutely loved it in PR tonight
My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 822 viewsKeno

Sorry to hear that hope you are ok

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:31 - Mar 5 with 809 viewsWeWereZombies

Condolences

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 806 viewstextbackup

That was for him then 💙

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 797 views_clive_baker_

Sorry to hear that Crocker. Condolences to you and your family.
My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:33 - Mar 5 with 792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My condolences. I am sure he will have experienced some great times with this club too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 773 viewsVic

Tough day for you bro. Let’s do promo for him.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:44 - Mar 5 with 703 viewsPlums

So sorry for your loss.

We had my dad's funeral today; he was wearing his ITFC scarf. It was lovely thinking of him as I watched the game on TV. I was also chuckling about how he would have thought we'd lost 2-1 until he'd got to the car to 'beat the traffic'.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:49 - Mar 5 with 673 viewssoclopath

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:33 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

My condolences. I am sure he will have experienced some great times with this club too.

Lost my Dad in the 80’s if he had watched the second half it would have been like he had never been away.R!P Dad
Login to get fewer ads

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 23:09 - Mar 5 with 600 viewsWicklowBlue

So sorry to here this, my sympathies to you, the family, friends of our fallen Blue.
My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 02:01 - Mar 6 with 484 viewsChurchman

My dad recently passed away which makes nights like tonight bitter sweet on 22:44 - Mar 5 by Plums

So sorry for your loss.

We had my dad's funeral today; he was wearing his ITFC scarf. It was lovely thinking of him as I watched the game on TV. I was also chuckling about how he would have thought we'd lost 2-1 until he'd got to the car to 'beat the traffic'.

Condolences to you and to Crocker.

Those we lose who experienced the highs and lows of following Ipswich Town are forever a Blue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024