Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needs one of the big PR midweek atmospheres tonight doesn't it? 09:19 - Mar 5 with 2788 viewsSomethingBlue

Can't have any stony-faced sitting on hands waiting for us to win this one – the opposition are too good and the stakes way too high. Going into the final 10 games with our noses still in front, and the chance to achieve something truly generational, would be absolutely huge. It'll be a tough one tonight: Bristol City's games are almost always tight and decided by a one-goal margin; they know how to trouble good teams and I think their manager will fancy a crack at this fixture too. Was very impressed with them away at West Ham a few weeks back. It'd be nice to have one of Burns and Broadhead on the bench to mix things up a bit if we need because I don't think we're about to have anything handed to us. Time to crank up the volume and roar us towards something special – we'll regret it if we don't.
[Post edited 5 Mar 9:19]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Needs one of the big PR midweek atmospheres tonight doesn't it? on 14:38 - Mar 5 with 227 viewsVegtablue

Needs one of the big PR midweek atmospheres tonight doesn't it? on 12:51 - Mar 5 by yesjohn99

Why do you have to be like this?

Locked in now isn't it, important part of the superstitious man's pre-match routine. Much like my trousers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024