Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton tickets on sale 10:17 - Mar 4 with 1688 viewsBobbychase

Going quick

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:20 - Mar 4 with 1556 viewsBlueForYou

Here we go again. System not recognising password & ID. Trying to reset but no email received. Tried opening new account but that won't allow me to purchase. I get very frustrated as this seems to happen every time. Grrrr..
Southampton tickets on sale on 11:25 - Mar 4 with 1529 viewsGavTWTD

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:20 - Mar 4 by BlueForYou

Here we go again. System not recognising password & ID. Trying to reset but no email received. Tried opening new account but that won't allow me to purchase. I get very frustrated as this seems to happen every time. Grrrr..

I do have problems logging in. I seem to have to log in multiple times for it to work. It's odd. Keep persevering.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:31 - Mar 4 with 1495 viewsBlueForYou

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:25 - Mar 4 by GavTWTD

I do have problems logging in. I seem to have to log in multiple times for it to work. It's odd. Keep persevering.

My existing account is not being recognised, & I've just realised that I've lost the ID. So I've probably got to start all over again as a new member. So no ticket allowed until next week. Run out of time now, as have appointments to attend. Only been a Town fan for over 50 years. TV coverage it is then.
Southampton tickets on sale on 11:41 - Mar 4 with 1439 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:31 - Mar 4 by BlueForYou

My existing account is not being recognised, & I've just realised that I've lost the ID. So I've probably got to start all over again as a new member. So no ticket allowed until next week. Run out of time now, as have appointments to attend. Only been a Town fan for over 50 years. TV coverage it is then.

Just ring them up and sort instead of moaning on here?

They’ll sort your account and probably sell you a ticket over the phone.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:58 - Mar 4 with 1362 viewstractorboy1978

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:41 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Just ring them up and sort instead of moaning on here?

They’ll sort your account and probably sell you a ticket over the phone.

Or make a note of your ID and password. Not difficult!
Southampton tickets on sale on 12:05 - Mar 4 with 1319 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:58 - Mar 4 by tractorboy1978

Ha yep. Mines always logged in on my phone anyway and passwords are saved if I do have to log in, I’d be lost with that

COYB

Southampton tickets on sale on 12:56 - Mar 4 with 1170 viewsnorfsufblue

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:20 - Mar 4 by BlueForYou

Just remember you ticket login and digital logins are different... I used to use the wrong one all the time till I changed them both to the same
Southampton tickets on sale on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 1120 viewsSamWhiteUK

How do people know when the tickets are on sale? It seems sometimes I get an email from the club and sometimes I don't. I got one for Sheff Wed, but I can't find a Soton one. Did one go out and I missed it somehow?
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton tickets on sale on 13:11 - Mar 4 with 1075 viewsSitfcB

Southampton tickets on sale on 13:04 - Mar 4 by SamWhiteUK

How do people know when the tickets are on sale? It seems sometimes I get an email from the club and sometimes I don't. I got one for Sheff Wed, but I can't find a Soton one. Did one go out and I missed it somehow?

I got one yesterday evening.

Club tweeted it a few days ago…

COYB

Southampton tickets on sale on 13:56 - Mar 4 with 945 viewsAce_High1

Southampton tickets on sale on 13:11 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

I got one yesterday evening.

Club tweeted it a few days ago…

Two tickets purchased this morning so looking forward to the game.

Considered Cardiff away but with the KO time decided against it. May look at Blackburn though.
Southampton tickets on sale on 14:06 - Mar 4 with 920 viewsBlueForYou

Southampton tickets on sale on 11:58 - Mar 4 by tractorboy1978

Afraid its my own fault as when this happened the other week, I forgot to save my ID & log in details. Guilty as charged. I'll buy a ticket if there is one available next week.
Southampton tickets on sale on 14:35 - Mar 4 with 849 viewsVegtablue

Southampton tickets on sale on 14:06 - Mar 4 by BlueForYou

Afraid its my own fault as when this happened the other week, I forgot to save my ID & log in details. Guilty as charged. I'll buy a ticket if there is one available next week.

Do you have any mobile tickets in your email history? Your Supporter ID will be on the ticket in the pdf attachment and you can then select 'forgot password' with that information.

"itfc order confirmation" is what I'd enter into my email search bar. If you get printed tickets this may not help, but the ticket office should.
[Post edited 4 Mar 14:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024