Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrate but don't get ahead of ourselves. 12:01 - Mar 3 with 676 viewsOldFart71

Every reason to celebrate and be very proud. But don't get ahead of ourselves and have a bit of empathy. Why I say this is because there's no sense in having a go at other teams fans even if they are being D*ckheads. All it does is wind them up even more. Just be pleased we are where we are. There are still lots of games to go, many twists and turns. Amongst those games we have Saints at home and Budgies away. They could be crucial, but then maybe not. No good beating them and losing games we should possibly win. No reason to think we will lose them but as we have seen we open up a ten point gap between us and third. Before you know it the fourth placed team are second, the second third and us fourth. Then the top team who go ten points clear are all of a sudden only three points clear of us in second, Leeds two points behind us and Saints in fourth. So enjoy but don't get ahead of ourselves.
Celebrate but don't get ahead of ourselves. on 12:03 - Mar 3 with 643 viewsReusersTown

Everyone can get as ahead of themselves as they want! We're the supporters, not the team!
Celebrate but don't get ahead of ourselves. on 12:12 - Mar 3 with 591 viewsbluejacko

Come on live the moment 🍺🍺
Celebrate but don't get ahead of ourselves. on 12:12 - Mar 3 with 590 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Celebrate but don't get ahead of ourselves. on 12:03 - Mar 3 by ReusersTown

Everyone can get as ahead of themselves as they want! We're the supporters, not the team!

I'm so far ahead of myself that I'm not sure I'll ever catch up.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024