Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester have four away matches in a row 18:45 - Mar 2 with 2639 viewsJimInGreensboro

Including the FA Cup, Leicester have 4 away matches in succession. All 3 Championship fixtures are against sides in or near the upper half of the table (Sunderland, Hull, and Bristol City). This could be an absolutely epic run-in.
[Post edited 2 Mar 18:47]
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 18:49 - Mar 2 with 2566 viewsbournemouthblue

It's certainly getting interesting!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 19:07 - Mar 2 with 2413 viewsIllinoisblue

That might help them; a lot of their fans have been moaning about their style of play.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 2217 viewsITFCSG

Leicester are showing signs of emulating Sheff Wed's collapse at the business end of last season. Losing at home to QPR reminds me of Sheff Wed losing at FGR. Let's hope Leeds end up like Barnsley last season too, 12 games unbeaten and breathing down our necks but we seize promotion. Fingers crossed!
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:22 - Mar 2 with 2203 viewsbournemouthblue

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:20 - Mar 2 by ITFCSG

Leicester are showing signs of emulating Sheff Wed's collapse at the business end of last season. Losing at home to QPR reminds me of Sheff Wed losing at FGR. Let's hope Leeds end up like Barnsley last season too, 12 games unbeaten and breathing down our necks but we seize promotion. Fingers crossed!

They're a funny side, they have obvious quality but seems to be overly cautious at times

I assume the manager is a safety first kind of guy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:45 - Mar 2 with 2052 viewsLord_Lucan

They're at home to Soton on Friday week.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:03 - Mar 2 with 1938 viewsDaninthecampo

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:45 - Mar 2 by Lord_Lucan

They're at home to Soton on Friday week.

No it's been postponed due to fa cup, looks like they'll be playing midweek before the final game
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:34 - Mar 2 with 1815 viewsLord_Lucan

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:03 - Mar 2 by Daninthecampo

No it's been postponed due to fa cup, looks like they'll be playing midweek before the final game

Oh, that's probably even better.

Soton v Leeds on final game can't be forgotten either.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:36 - Mar 2 with 1791 viewsBloomBlue

I would prefer they had 3 home games. Extra pressure from their fans especially when the games aren't going their way.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 1772 viewsDaninthecampo

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:34 - Mar 2 by Lord_Lucan

Oh, that's probably even better.

Soton v Leeds on final game can't be forgotten either.

My Saints fan neighbour is not happy with Leicester then Leeds away in the last 4/5 days of the season!
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:43 - Mar 2 with 1755 viewsPinewoodblue

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 21:03 - Mar 2 by Daninthecampo

Would suit Sky but dangerous choice for Leicester who would be better off playing midweek before cup quarter final. THere is always a risk they beat Chelsea and thus have an FA Cup semifinal to fit it s well.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 22:18 - Mar 2 with 1587 viewsMattinLondon

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 20:20 - Mar 2 by ITFCSG

Wednesday didn’t collapse. 30 points from their last 15 games is still promotion form - it’s only due to the fact that both us and Plymouth were exceptional that they didn’t go up automatically.

If Leicester were to collapse then I want a proper one.
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 22:32 - Mar 2 with 1497 viewsPinewoodblue

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 22:18 - Mar 2 by MattinLondon

Wednesday didn’t collapse. 30 points from their last 15 games is still promotion form - it’s only due to the fact that both us and Plymouth were exceptional that they didn’t go up automatically.

If Leicester were to collapse then I want a proper one.

Wednesday collapsed twice but still went on to gain promotion via the play offs. From mid March they managed just 2 points from six games. If that isn't a collapse I don't know what is.

They then collapsed in the first leg of the play offs at Peterborough but recovered in the second leg.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 00:20 - Mar 3 with 1247 viewsMattinLondon

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 22:32 - Mar 2 by Pinewoodblue

Wednesday collapsed twice but still went on to gain promotion via the play offs. From mid March they managed just 2 points from six games. If that isn't a collapse I don't know what is.

They then collapsed in the first leg of the play offs at Peterborough but recovered in the second leg.

Six matches isn’t really a collapse - just a rather bad dip in form.
Leicester have four away matches in a row on 02:08 - Mar 3 with 1134 viewsStewart27

Leicester have four away matches in a row on 00:20 - Mar 3 by MattinLondon

Six matches isn’t really a collapse - just a rather bad dip in form.

It’s a collapse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024