Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else see… 19:53 - Feb 24 with 3413 viewsfroudy

…just after we scored our 3rd goal, a full bottle of beer being thrown from the away fans down towards the town fans in the Portman terrace? Disappointing to see. Didn’t see who threw it but saw the steward taking it away.
[Post edited 24 Feb 21:14]
Did anyone else see… on 20:21 - Feb 24 with 3165 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I highly doubt it could have been glass?! They only serve plastic inside the ground and they’d have been searched on the way in? I think even The Railway decant beers into plastic cups on match days.
Did anyone else see… on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 2863 viewsfroudy

Did anyone else see… on 20:21 - Feb 24 by Matt_Netherlands

I highly doubt it could have been glass?! They only serve plastic inside the ground and they’d have been searched on the way in? I think even The Railway decant beers into plastic cups on match days.

Yes no doubt you’re right, post edited. Still a horrible and dangerous act. Hope they catch who did it but tough to do I suppose.
Did anyone else see… on 21:31 - Feb 24 with 2795 viewsjoepublic

I didn't see the Brum fan but sadly I did see a man well old enough to know better launch a boiled sweat in it wrapper down at our own fans.
Happened towards the end of celebrations of our first goal. NS3 towards the middle, about a third up.
Some folk are truly odd.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Did anyone else see… on 22:38 - Feb 24 with 2587 viewsronnyd

Did anyone else see… on 21:31 - Feb 24 by joepublic

I didn't see the Brum fan but sadly I did see a man well old enough to know better launch a boiled sweat in it wrapper down at our own fans.
Happened towards the end of celebrations of our first goal. NS3 towards the middle, about a third up.
Some folk are truly odd.

Bah Humbug
Did anyone else see… on 22:45 - Feb 24 with 2543 viewsWestSussexBlue

Did anyone else see… on 22:38 - Feb 24 by ronnyd

Bah Humbug

Honestly, it takes allsorts eh!
Did anyone else see… on 22:50 - Feb 24 with 2508 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

And one of those Brummie simpletons blowing a whistle a few times. Tbh they were probably the biggest set of bellends that I’ve seen at PR this season. What with their ridiculous accents couldn’t understand any of their chants other than the word ‘Villa’. Strong small-time vibes from that lot.
Did anyone else see… on 23:45 - Feb 24 with 2334 viewsjoepublic

Did anyone else see… on 22:45 - Feb 24 by WestSussexBlue

Honestly, it takes allsorts eh!

I'm going to Chewit over and work on a pun.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Did anyone else see… on 07:51 - Feb 25 with 1980 viewsBuhrer

Did anyone else see… on 20:21 - Feb 24 by Matt_Netherlands

Also.....At the end of the game. A full bottle. I highly doubt it was beer...
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone else see… on 08:48 - Feb 25 with 1786 views_clive_baker_

Some folk are truly odd.

Maybe he was throwing it away because it was past it’s perspiration date.
Did anyone else see… on 08:52 - Feb 25 with 1743 viewsBuffaloBill

Some folk are truly odd.

I saw him amongst the brum fans, but I am pretty sure he had an Everton top on. I guess it all adds up now.

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Did anyone else see… on 15:03 - Feb 25 with 1508 viewsBuhrer

Did anyone else see… on 08:52 - Feb 25 by BuffaloBill

I saw him amongst the brum fans, but I am pretty sure he had an Everton top on. I guess it all adds up now.

A toffee?
Did anyone else see… on 15:19 - Feb 25 with 1466 viewsipswichtillidie

I was sitting down there and after the first goal some drink/bottle was thrown. Various other smaller objects during the game although not a justification, but a couple of idiots were taunting them with offensive gestures was probably the cause.
[Post edited 25 Feb 15:32]

Gav

Did anyone else see… on 15:59 - Feb 25 with 1375 viewslongtimefan

If you watch carefully you can actually see the bottle being thrown in the video in Keno’s “Nice view of Omari’s goal” thread, though it is undoubtedly a plastic water bottle

Nice view of Omari's goal by Keno 25 Feb 12:55
https://x.com/IpswichCulture/status/1761706305566228686?s=20

Did anyone else see… on 16:08 - Feb 25 with 1329 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah I saw it sat up in the SBR Upper

Was more lobbed than thrown hard but even so , scum bags

Surprised his hasn’t happened a lot more to be fair.

Still think we should house the away fans elsewhere anyway

Poll: If it were one or the other

Did anyone else see… on 20:07 - Feb 25 with 1111 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did anyone else see… on 15:59 - Feb 25 by longtimefan

If you watch carefully you can actually see the bottle being thrown in the video in Keno’s “Nice view of Omari’s goal” thread, though it is undoubtedly a plastic water bottle

Nice view of Omari's goal by Keno 25 Feb 12:55
https://x.com/IpswichCulture/status/1761706305566228686?s=20

Stuff was landing at both Norwich players feet during Rowe’s celebrations in both corners as well, so we can’t say we’re completely immune from it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024