Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Ashton interveiw 10:52 - Feb 23 with 2794 viewstrncbluearmy

Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:25 - Feb 23 with 2630 viewsbluesbrothers

When was this? Couple of comments make it sound like it was a few months back
Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:33 - Feb 23 with 2565 viewsbobbyramsey

Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:25 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

Many months ago......
Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:35 - Feb 23 with 2558 viewstrncbluearmy

Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:25 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

Says 4 days ago but reckon it was beginning of this season from some of the comments.

Well worth a listen, may even help one or two understand the difference between a franchise and positive supportive owners.
Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:36 - Feb 23 with 2538 viewsHelp

Not sure how long ago that interview was. A lot of what we have heard already. But still very interesting
Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:40 - Feb 23 with 2479 viewsfarkenhell

Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:35 - Feb 23 by trncbluearmy

Says 4 days ago but reckon it was beginning of this season from some of the comments.

Well worth a listen, may even help one or two understand the difference between a franchise and positive supportive owners.

...or just one.
Mark Ashton interveiw on 12:42 - Feb 23 with 2272 viewsbluesbrothers

Mark Ashton interveiw on 11:33 - Feb 23 by bobbyramsey

Many months ago......

Ah that makes sense, a little birdie told me there's some (positive) news on the ownership/investor front incoming, so was surprised by the timing/lack on any indication of that in the interview if so
Mark Ashton interveiw on 12:45 - Feb 23 with 2241 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mark Ashton interveiw on 12:42 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

Ah that makes sense, a little birdie told me there's some (positive) news on the ownership/investor front incoming, so was surprised by the timing/lack on any indication of that in the interview if so

You can’t stop stuff like that and not elaborate at least a little

Poll: If it were one or the other

Mark Ashton interveiw on 13:13 - Feb 23 with 2118 viewsbluesbrothers

Mark Ashton interveiw on 12:45 - Feb 23 by Metal_Hacker

You can’t stop stuff like that and not elaborate at least a little

If I knew much more than that, that would be a fair comment!
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Ashton interveiw on 13:24 - Feb 23 with 2059 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mark Ashton interveiw on 13:13 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

Arabs it is then

Mark Ashton interveiw on 13:44 - Feb 23 with 1969 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

The interview was uploaded to Spotify on 30th June 2023; I think Price of Football are going back and uploading older episodes of the podcast to YouTube.
Mark Ashton interveiw on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1802 viewsDarkBrandon

Mark Ashton interveiw on 13:13 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

It is hard to think what such positive news could possibly be
Mark Ashton interveiw on 14:54 - Feb 23 with 1785 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mark Ashton interveiw on 14:52 - Feb 23 by DarkBrandon

Come on then brains of Britain , enlighten me

Mark Ashton interveiw on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 1665 viewstrncbluearmy

Formal partnership with IBC to develop area around ground perhaps?
Mark Ashton interveiw on 16:30 - Feb 23 with 1548 viewsbluesbrothers

I'm led to believe someone (new, I think) is investing a significant amount of money in the club.

I don't know who, or the impact in terms of ownership/ownership % etc. However, the amount referenced is prob as much as has been invested in total so far by the current ownership structure (which seems slightly odd). Given FFP, it's prob not even money that can be spent.

Clearly I've no reason to make this up, and I was led to believe it would be public by now. Can't see anything on companies house. Obviously it wasn't me making the investment, I'm not Mark Ashton, and I'm not Gamechanger 20; so I can't be absolutely 100% certain it's true. If it proves to be false then I'll take the hit, but let's see if anything comes up over the next week or two.
Mark Ashton interveiw on 16:58 - Mar 22 with 768 viewsbluesbrothers

Mark Ashton interveiw on 16:30 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

I'm led to believe someone (new, I think) is investing a significant amount of money in the club.

I don't know who, or the impact in terms of ownership/ownership % etc. However, the amount referenced is prob as much as has been invested in total so far by the current ownership structure (which seems slightly odd). Given FFP, it's prob not even money that can be spent.

Clearly I've no reason to make this up, and I was led to believe it would be public by now. Can't see anything on companies house. Obviously it wasn't me making the investment, I'm not Mark Ashton, and I'm not Gamechanger 20; so I can't be absolutely 100% certain it's true. If it proves to be false then I'll take the hit, but let's see if anything comes up over the next week or two.

Reminder if this…
Mark Ashton interveiw on 20:09 - Mar 22 with 550 viewsAlexMathie

Mark Ashton interveiw on 12:42 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

Hats off to you, bluesbrothers

www.turfgame.com

Mark Ashton interveiw on 20:10 - Mar 22 with 546 viewsAlexMathie

Mark Ashton interveiw on 16:30 - Feb 23 by bluesbrothers

www.turfgame.com

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024