Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone remind me of Hirst's estimated return? 16:20 - Feb 21 with 1229 viewsiamipswich

Was it April?

So encouraged by Moore and Al-Hamadi that hopefully we can tick away week after week of Hirst's recovery then he can come in for some additional firepower for the run-in.

Poll: Who will return first?

Can someone remind me of Hirst's estimated return? on 17:06 - Feb 21 with 1113 viewsN2_Blue

I’d be surprised if he played again this season. Maybe a playoff campaign if we are in them but would he be up to speed for the pace and chaos of those games. Perhaps a late cameo if desperately needing a goal or some physicality.

But fortunately Moore has really hit the ground running and Al-Hamadi looks exciting

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Can someone remind me of Hirst's estimated return? on 09:30 - Feb 22 with 793 viewsEdmundo

Can someone remind me of Hirst's estimated return? on 17:06 - Feb 21 by N2_Blue

I’d be surprised if he played again this season. Maybe a playoff campaign if we are in them but would he be up to speed for the pace and chaos of those games. Perhaps a late cameo if desperately needing a goal or some physicality.

But fortunately Moore has really hit the ground running and Al-Hamadi looks exciting

Agreed. There's no rush: hamstrings need time otherwise other issues can be triggered like back or knee problems

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Can someone remind me of Hirst's estimated return? on 09:40 - Feb 22 with 754 viewsPhilTWTD

No specific timescale given, Kieran said it would be "the very, very back end of the season before he will be eligible".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024