Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria 13:31 - Feb 17 with 1148 viewsMJallday

And I can see 3 people with town shirts on.

Just told one chap he was in good company :)

We are massive apparently. And certainly outnumbers the amount of Man City/chelsea /liverpool fans I’ve seen

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:41 - Feb 17 with 1047 viewsnorfsufblue

Last couple of cruise's I've been on cruises always been a couple or three of Town fans that make them known when you put the blue on.
I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:57 - Feb 17 with 953 viewscatch74

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:41 - Feb 17 by norfsufblue

Last couple of cruise's I've been on cruises always been a couple or three of Town fans that make them known when you put the blue on.

They’ve actually started calling them Bluise in the industry now.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:59 - Feb 17 with 937 viewsMJallday

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:41 - Feb 17 by norfsufblue

I was banned from brining mine on account that Mrs mj didn’t want me to look like a hooligan

Then she packed hers because she likes Ed Sheeran and that’s fine

Not sure I follow that logic but I want going to argue

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 14:01 - Feb 17 with 898 viewsAviator

Sounds hideous.
I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 14:08 - Feb 17 with 818 viewsWhos_blue

Keep an eye out for the drunk fella with the def info.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 14:11 - Feb 17 with 794 viewsMJallday

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 14:08 - Feb 17 by Whos_blue

Keep an eye out for the drunk fella with the def info.

That could be anyone tbh.

In any case, I’ve just disembarked as today was last day. Landing back in Cardiff this evening .

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 14:17 - Feb 17 with 753 viewsPioneerBlue

Blues cruise in GC. Nice!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 482 viewsJackNorthStand

I am writing this from the deck of a cruise ship in gran canaria on 13:59 - Feb 17 by MJallday

I was banned from brining mine on account that Mrs mj didn’t want me to look like a hooligan

Then she packed hers because she likes Ed Sheeran and that’s fine

Not sure I follow that logic but I want going to argue

You’re not alone. I’m not allowed to pack my Ipswich beach towel when I go on holiday. Apparently I need to grow up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024