Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same front 4 for Swansea? 12:04 - Feb 15 with 1107 viewsDaninthecampo

Or do we bring Chappers back in? would love to see Hamadi start behind Moore but its too soon for that.
To be able to bring those 2 plus Sarmiento on last night is a luxury we've not had for years!
Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:17 - Feb 15 with 1048 viewsMattinLondon

I would start the same front four as I think that it’ll be unfair to drop anyone. I would give Al Hamadi a bit more game time though.
Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:19 - Feb 15 with 1033 viewsVic

I'd stick with the same - unless for tactical reasons KM thinks that Chappers is a better pick against their defence.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:20 - Feb 15 with 1014 viewsSheffordBlue

I think starting Al Hamadi with Moore at the minute significantly restricts our options from the bench. Maybe when Hirst is back we might see that happen but I thought last night was ideal - get the game to a state where we can comfortably bring him on to learn the loan striker role during a game.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:36 - Feb 15 with 932 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably need to freshen things a bit – it's a really tight turnaround, they have the benefit of an extra day's prep and off the back of a home game. Suspect Chaplin comes back in but that we still see one of Hutchinson and Sarmiento, Swans were exposed by pace against Leeds.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 846 viewsGavTWTD

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:36 - Feb 15 by SomethingBlue

Probably need to freshen things a bit – it's a really tight turnaround, they have the benefit of an extra day's prep and off the back of a home game. Suspect Chaplin comes back in but that we still see one of Hutchinson and Sarmiento, Swans were exposed by pace against Leeds.

I loved Hutch at a 10 last night but Chaplin is such a key player for us and KM may have softened the blow with Conor by saying its for one match. I expect him back in but Hutchinson is so good in the middle I hope we see more of him there.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:15 - Feb 15 with 781 viewsExiled2Surrey

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:01 - Feb 15 by GavTWTD

I loved Hutch at a 10 last night but Chaplin is such a key player for us and KM may have softened the blow with Conor by saying its for one match. I expect him back in but Hutchinson is so good in the middle I hope we see more of him there.

My guess: Moore, Sarmiento, Chaplin and Burns as starters, with Al Hamadi, Broady, Harness and Hutch to come on later, probably in pairs
Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:29 - Feb 15 with 736 viewsdavblue

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 12:36 - Feb 15 by SomethingBlue

slightly back, expect Travis to come in for Luongo
Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 689 viewsblueislander

Same front 4 for Swansea? on 13:15 - Feb 15 by Exiled2Surrey

My guess: Moore, Sarmiento, Chaplin and Burns as starters, with Al Hamadi, Broady, Harness and Hutch to come on later, probably in pairs

That is my guess. Chaplin played a couple of beautiful passes in his cameo last night. Broadhead seems to be get,t,in his mojo back. Burns looks as though he might have got a knock, but could be rested anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024