Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit more direct? 11:55 - Feb 15 with 884 viewstortoise

Anyone think we went a bit more direct more often from Hladky last night? Not saying we didn’t go short, just maybe not quite so often. Wonder if this is a slight change of approach due to mistakes or maybe I’m just imagining it!
Bit more direct? on 11:58 - Feb 15 with 866 viewsSomethingBlue

We did mix it up a bit more, I doubt because of errors but more to keep the oppo guessing. Moore can obviously win headers but he's very good at making the ball stick to chest/feet and is a really good outlet if the direct ball is a decent one.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bit more direct? on 12:50 - Feb 15 with 727 viewsLord_Lucan

I prefer the old approach of knocking backwards and forwards and then break.

Hooever, we have to accommodate our new personnel and it also has to be said that teams had sussed us out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bit more direct? on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 687 viewsElderGrizzly

Bit more direct? on 11:58 - Feb 15 by SomethingBlue

We did mix it up a bit more, I doubt because of errors but more to keep the oppo guessing. Moore can obviously win headers but he's very good at making the ball stick to chest/feet and is a really good outlet if the direct ball is a decent one.

Agree. If you have TownTv watch the Moore Cam from the West Brom game.

It shows how much he does and most of it is on the ground, not in the air.
Bit more direct? on 14:11 - Feb 15 with 590 viewsnorthants

Noticed this over the last two games.....a definite ask to mix things up, particularly having been caught once too often
Bit more direct? on 14:17 - Feb 15 with 560 viewsEwan_Oozami

Case in point: the Hladky throw starting the move that lead to the Al-Hamadi penalty...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024