Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having a pint in the Brockley Barge 00:07 - Feb 15 with 1633 viewsStevieH

Drinking with Pendejo is highly recommended .
Currently trying to work out the last 0-4 we went to. Think it was Reading.
Had my photo taken with Al-Hamadi after the game. I’m 49 !!!

COYB x
Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 00:10 - Feb 15 with 1596 viewsgainsboroughblue

Was that 97-98 at Elm Park? Holland, Scowie, Naylor and without looking at Pride of Anglia, Johnson I believe.

I was there too. Reading away days had a lot more character back then. Had a great night out there as well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 00:14 - Feb 15 with 1568 viewsCoastalblue

I am so deeply jealous tonight, two feckin stops on the tube, you did us proud, a drink with Pendejo is never a bad thing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 00:25 - Feb 15 with 1528 viewsredrickstuhaart

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 00:10 - Feb 15 by gainsboroughblue

Was that 97-98 at Elm Park? Holland, Scowie, Naylor and without looking at Pride of Anglia, Johnson I believe.

I was there too. Reading away days had a lot more character back then. Had a great night out there as well.

Sounds familiar. Was there.
Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 01:27 - Feb 15 with 1439 viewsSitfcB

No, April 2018 I reckon

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 07:55 - Feb 15 with 1161 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 01:27 - Feb 15 by SitfcB

No, April 2018 I reckon

Think it was Wolfies debut? Freddie got the 4th from recollection.

Poll: Our final position

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 23:03 - Feb 15 with 938 viewsWallingford_Boy

Wish I could have joined you boys, we did it a few years ago.

I had fun.

RIP Sir Bobby

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 07:36 - Feb 16 with 802 viewsSteve_M

Gillingham in the rain two years ago is the only more recent one than that Reading game.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 18:54 - Feb 16 with 573 viewshjerman

Elm Park was next to the fantastic Reading Reading Library! Those were the days a proper cold terrace.
Login to get fewer ads

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 19:03 - Feb 16 with 556 viewsChurchman

Having a pint in the Brockley Barge on 18:54 - Feb 16 by hjerman

Elm Park was next to the fantastic Reading Reading Library! Those were the days a proper cold terrace.

I went to Elm Park in the mid 90s. My only visit. A dump, but we won so I didn’t care.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024