Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RV seats 10:39 - Feb 12 with 876 viewsBlue_badge

I am an occasional visitor to FPR nowadays (though I was solid between 1967 and 1979). I'll be in the area for the Southampton game on Easter Monday and four of my family want to accompany me, including a 4 year old.
I'll have to wait until General Sale, need 5 tickets and am restricted to the Upper Tiers because of my grandson - so it's likely that any available will be RV tickets.
Any thoughts on how RV are the RV seats in general?
Also, any advice on what Stands/Block to aim for, in terms of usual best availability and suitability for the 4yo (he's heard swearing before, usually mine, but is not very tall so want to avoid standing areas if possible).
RV seats on 11:10 - Feb 12 with 797 viewsdavblue

the RV's in the top tier of the Co - op stand are still decent views.

We sit up there at times on the back row as it allows my son to stand on the seat so he can see. The touchline isn't terribly visible but if you lean forward you can see it easily.
RV seats on 21:36 - Feb 12 with 515 viewssixtoperalta35

I have the same problem due to work commitments and the poison chalice of us doing so well so the times/days changing for TV coverage but I would go as far to say the RV seats are pretty good views of the whole pitch as long as you have the ability to move your neck if going for the co op stand haha. Top left as you look at it of Sir Alf is pretty good too, plus it obscures the away fans so the kids don't see so much of the floppy shaky wrist gestures that get exchanged. Your 4 year old might find it easier to play spot bluey/crazy in Sir Alf. Either way have a great time
RV seats on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 478 viewsBlue_badge

Thanks for the replies. I'll not worry too much about the restricted views, just do my best to get the tickets I need the moment they land on General Sale.
I looked at the Bristol City availability after they went on General Sale this morning and SAR Block 3 had a fair number available - that'll be my first look for the tickets I need.
Cheers all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024