Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! 20:29 - Feb 10 with 850 viewsthorpedo

I still believe we are in the fight for top 2
We are getting back to form after the recent drop-off.

Thorpedo

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:30 - Feb 10 with 759 viewsSWBlue22

Should be 27 points then.
Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:37 - Feb 10 with 745 viewstextbackup

So likely they’ll all sit back and let us have the ball.

Then they’ll break on the counter and score with only shot of the game…

Of course I hope this isn’t the case, but feels like it’s the done thing at the mo

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:40 - Feb 10 with 734 viewsMK1

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:37 - Feb 10 by textbackup

Of course I hope this isn’t the case, but feels like it’s the done thing at the mo

We are having an amazing season though.
Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:53 - Feb 10 with 706 viewsStewart27

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:37 - Feb 10 by textbackup

Come on mate.

It’s really not as bad as you think it is.

You seem a proper fan so I hope you can take some joy even if we haven’t maintained the form of 2023.
Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 22:03 - Feb 10 with 688 viewstextbackup

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 21:53 - Feb 10 by Stewart27

Come on mate.

It’s really not as bad as you think it is.

You seem a proper fan so I hope you can take some joy even if we haven’t maintained the form of 2023.

I’m absolutely chuffed as fck at being where we are… gutted at how we’ve slipped of late… think most of us feel that way?

But i find it all a bit OTT when people claim we’d have had an amazing season even if we don’t finish in the top 6… I mean, that’s just not something we can comprehend now, is it?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 08:54 - Feb 11 with 479 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Next 9 opponents all in the bottom half! on 22:03 - Feb 10 by textbackup

I’m absolutely chuffed as fck at being where we are… gutted at how we’ve slipped of late… think most of us feel that way?

But i find it all a bit OTT when people claim we’d have had an amazing season even if we don’t finish in the top 6… I mean, that’s just not something we can comprehend now, is it?!

We will finish top 6. I can’t see 3 teams putting the sort of run together that they will need to catch up bearing in mind we are still picking up points on a regular basis. One may be, but 3? I can’t see it personally

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024