Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I still think we are going to get top 2 16:15 - Feb 10 with 439 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Really hard run of games since mid December now over. Next 8 look much easier and the new strikers are looking like they are settling in nicely.

Really optimistic for the remainder of the season.

COYB.
I still think we are going to get top 2 on 16:17 - Feb 10 with 413 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I like your optimism but it’s Leeds and Southampton not Wednesday and Barnsley. Now we’ve dropped out just got to get back to winning ways. Would be nice still to be in the race in April and see what happens but that’s going to need a very good 6 weeks from us.
No chance. (n/t) on 16:19 - Feb 10 with 392 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

I still think we are going to get top 2 on 16:20 - Feb 10 with 378 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think if results stay the same today, this is the first time this season, where it's been 'out of our hands'.

The trajectory isn't hugely promising but it's correct to say that the remaining fixtures are a lot more friendly than the previous 8 or 9.

I'm cursing Norwich (h), QPR (h) and Stoke (a) big time.

Can kind of live with the other setbacks we've had (in the league before anybody mentions a certain non-league team from Kent).

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024