Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if 23:43 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewspatrickswell

we’d bothered to turn up for the first half.

We were a bit unlucky with the first goal given both the deflection and the missed foul in the build-up, but the rest of the half was garbage. Of the starters, only Davis performed creditably, everyone else was well below par. Based on what we saw in the second half, Moore stands a good chance of being our top scorer by the time April rolls around.
The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:08 - Feb 4 with 1034 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m more annoyed about this one than last week. Mostly because Preston are incredibly average and our pathetic first 45 gave them the game. Don’t think I’ve ever seen us be so collectively poor under McKenna, Chaplin, Burns, Jeremy… all 4/10 and failing to do the simple things.

I’m 50+ and still marvel at the ability of football to ruin my weekend.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:33 - Feb 4 with 965 viewspatrickswell

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:08 - Feb 4 by Illinoisblue

I’m more annoyed about this one than last week. Mostly because Preston are incredibly average and our pathetic first 45 gave them the game. Don’t think I’ve ever seen us be so collectively poor under McKenna, Chaplin, Burns, Jeremy… all 4/10 and failing to do the simple things.

I heard someone say, midway through the first half, “Nothing’s going our way, today” and it’s arguable that this is the second successive week that we could say that. The difference between this week and last week is that I had sympathy for us last week, we did everything but score in that game, but today, we looked crestfallen, jaded and laboured in the first half. Everyone looked like they were finding it a struggle.
The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:56 - Feb 4 with 890 viewsArchiRob

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:08 - Feb 4 by Illinoisblue

I'm 65 and now living in New Zealand -n It doesn't get any better with age
The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 03:51 - Feb 4 with 786 viewsIllinoisblue

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:56 - Feb 4 by ArchiRob

We are cursed until we die!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 05:57 - Feb 4 with 709 viewsbobbyramsey

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 00:56 - Feb 4 by ArchiRob

I'm north of seventy and can vouch for this.....
The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 06:38 - Feb 4 with 683 viewsPioneerBlue

I think by now we know it’s going to take more than we’ve been capable of over the last ten games to stage a real season long promotion push. Good news is the last ten games have a number of mitigations.

The squad is in better shape now and second half glimes of the new strikers is warming but how many weeks it’s take to refind form is unknown.

Autos is still there but within a few weeks it might not be unless we start putting WWWWW etc runs together. It’s more likely we are looking at playoffs, that’s not what we are playing for right now but it is important that we prepare to finish the season very strongly.

Feb form counts and needs to be better than the last ten, need about 6 wins in 10 rather than 3 wins in 10.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

The really annoying thing is that we’d have got something out of that game if on 06:49 - Feb 4 with 671 viewstextbackup

We can’t keep blaming bad luck or a ref making a poor decision, first time (I think) under KMc that we’ve faced back to back loses now.

I thought Burns was dreadful yesterday, maybe his worse game in a Town shirt.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024