Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please stop blaming the ref 17:16 - Feb 3 with 2793 viewsgtsb1966

We were absolute dog shoite in the first half. Worse we have been all season. That's why we lost.
Please stop blaming the ref on 19:09 - Feb 3 with 529 viewstextbackup

I’d love to heard from those who slate women officials in the mens game, as she was by far the better of the 3 today

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Please stop blaming the ref on 19:51 - Feb 3 with 456 viewsHerbivore

Just watched the highlights and how the officials didn't give decisions for their first two goals is baffling. They weren't hard ones to give, they were blatant. It's fine to say "yeah but we should have done better regardless" but to make out like those calls weren't a huge factor in the game today is naive at best.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please stop blaming the ref on 20:20 - Feb 3 with 409 viewsReus30

I truly believe that decisions made by the referees eventually balance out.

However, I said the same last year and I'm still actually waiting for some actual decisions to go our way. We don't get any pens compared to some of the bigger teams and we seem to not get as many dangerous free kicks either.

Some of the decision making today was so poor.
Please stop blaming the ref on 21:38 - Feb 3 with 367 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Might be 4 up votes but what a moronic post just like the other flouncers. Yes the 1st half wasn’t great but it was because of the referee we were 3-0 and not just 1 behind. If this was a premier league game with VAR we would have won this game and you like many others would have been saying what a great performance and win….its amazing how the mind works.

Small leagues all around the world now have VAR and given the championship is something like the 6/7th biggest league in the world it’s odd we don’t.
Please stop blaming the ref on 22:19 - Feb 3 with 345 viewsNutkins_Return

This is ridiculous. Like goals don't change games?! Yes we can't start better. But their first two goals should not stand and that's the end of it.

It's a valid we didn't play well first half. Are we three behind without bad decisions. Highly doubt it. And I'd back us to get something without those decisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024