Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets 18:55 - Feb 2 with 674 viewsCrawfordsboot

Living as I do on the. Cheshire/Staffs border I rarely get to PR these days. On the other hand I have managed to get to local grounds, most recently Stoke. I normally just register on the local site, buy locally, and keep my head down amongst the opposition fans.

I would prefer to join in with Town fans and am looking at registering as a Super Blues member. I know that to buy away tickets it works on a points and priority basis but have no idea how points are earned to qualify and the site doesn’t explain this.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks
Tickets on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 608 viewsStevieH

You will get 5 points for buying a super blues membership.
You then get 1 point for every away ticket that you purchase. So, if you bought a membership and then got a ticket for, say, Millwall and Swansea you’d be on 7 points.

If you don’t already have a supporter ID you need to register as a supporter and will be allocated an ID number. You can do this through the ‘Tickets’ section of the website.

All your tickets must be purchased using your ID number to gain the points
[Post edited 2 Feb 19:22]
Tickets on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 495 viewsCrawfordsboot

Tickets on 19:13 - Feb 2 by StevieH

You will get 5 points for buying a super blues membership.
You then get 1 point for every away ticket that you purchase. So, if you bought a membership and then got a ticket for, say, Millwall and Swansea you’d be on 7 points.

If you don’t already have a supporter ID you need to register as a supporter and will be allocated an ID number. You can do this through the ‘Tickets’ section of the website.

All your tickets must be purchased using your ID number to gain the points
[Post edited 2 Feb 19:22]

That’s really helpful - thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024