Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship 15:13 - Feb 1 with 3509 viewssmithy69

I think we have. 4 quality players

Discuss ?
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 468 viewsberkstractorboy

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 15:18 - Feb 1 by Weekender

Hull have signed some good players. Must have spent a small fortune

Very good case for Hull with Carvalho, Giles and this Turkish international
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:45 - Feb 1 with 441 viewsSarge

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:42 - Feb 1 by berkstractorboy

Very good case for Hull with Carvalho, Giles and this Turkish international

And now possibly Zaroury too. If they get him then I think it’s very difficult to argue they haven’t had the best window. I think ours is heavily hinging on getting Moore across the line to make it a good one.
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:46 - Feb 1 with 435 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hull.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:54 - Feb 1 with 393 viewsberkstractorboy

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:45 - Feb 1 by Sarge

And now possibly Zaroury too. If they get him then I think it’s very difficult to argue they haven’t had the best window. I think ours is heavily hinging on getting Moore across the line to make it a good one.

Don't want the play offs as could be in there with Leeds, Hull and WBA and that is very tough
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 338 viewssoclopath

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 15:50 - Feb 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

The best way to guarantee that is by developing the players we sign and progressing up the leagues. We have a lot of players who we signed as League 1 players who could very soon be Premier League players and worth much more. Sell just one of those and it will be an overall profit.

Likewise the value of the club as a whole. Turn it from being run as a League 1 club in League 1 to being run as a Premier League club in the Premier League and its value has soared. I am sure that is the owners' aim. The issue then will be who buys us.

Let’s be realistic we wouldn’t survive there at the moment and certainly don’t want one season and the parachute payment.Our aim should be :- stop Leeds from getting promotion having an excellent second half of this season.
Growing a team that is strong enough to enter the premiership and stay there
If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 305 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 20:03 - Feb 1 by soclopath

Let’s be realistic we wouldn’t survive there at the moment and certainly don’t want one season and the parachute payment.Our aim should be :- stop Leeds from getting promotion having an excellent second half of this season.
Growing a team that is strong enough to enter the premiership and stay there

I am quite sure several of our players are already good enough and that we would strengthen in the summer. Everyone said Luton stood no chance and they are currently outside the drop zone. If we get promoted, I have every confidence we will stay up. Not sure we would be competing in the top 6 yet, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 20:57 - Feb 1 with 301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Moore signs - have we had the strongest window in the entire Championship on 18:09 - Feb 1 by WestSussexBlue

Big points gap?

I think you will find we are ahead of them!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024