Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? 07:40 - Jan 30 with 2161 viewsWonnorCickhamm

*nervous*

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 07:47 - Jan 30 with 2112 viewsJrm_72

Did it once for wednesday away last year. It was alright, got sat next to an old boy and had some muted conversation. Took a book and my switch and that passed the time.
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 07:49 - Jan 30 with 2088 viewsStu_boy

Yeah done it a few times, nothing to worry about
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 07:54 - Jan 30 with 2058 viewsSitfcB

Have done it before, many times years ago, no problem.

Once last season, went up to Fleetwood, managed to get two seats to myself, result.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 07:57 - Jan 30 with 2030 viewsBloomBlue

You'll be fine, you'll make new friends
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:01 - Jan 30 with 1993 viewshoppy

Make sure you take a small piece of glass to lick in case you’re on an aisle seat rather than a window seat.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:03 - Jan 30 with 1951 viewswitchdoctor

loads of times this and last season with my partner but you’ll have no problems …no booze allowed but ‘spiced’ coke / o j helps the journey go with a swing..😉
[Post edited 30 Jan 8:05]
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:24 - Jan 30 with 1777 viewsbluelagos

Mid week games where I don't fancy a 4 hour drive home in the early hours.

Did Southampton and Bristol this year with a 3am drop at Portman Rd.

Keep promising myself one of those neck things to help you sleep. Also I take my radio and a paper.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:29 - Jan 30 with 1746 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Can you leave stuff (water etc) on the coach for the way home? Assuming you can’t take loads of bottles into the stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:34 - Jan 30 with 1706 viewsbluelagos

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:29 - Jan 30 by WonnorCickhamm

Can you leave stuff (water etc) on the coach for the way home? Assuming you can’t take loads of bottles into the stadium.

Yep

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:49 - Jan 30 with 1598 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Thanks everyone. Booked for Preston and was going to return tickets but I’ll be going now.

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 09:01 - Jan 30 with 1509 viewsrunaround

I have and it’s not too bad
Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 10:29 - Jan 30 with 1257 viewsWonnorCickhamm

How long before the game do they usually arrive?

And how long do they give you to get back on after the game?

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 10:32 - Jan 30 with 1226 viewsbluelagos

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 10:29 - Jan 30 by WonnorCickhamm

The two I've been on arrived close to two hours before kick off.

They will depart within 10 mins of full time - if everyone has made it back ok.

Expect a motorway services break of around 30-45 mins too mid way to/fro Preston.

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 11:24 - Jan 30 with 1062 viewsSitfcB

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 10:29 - Jan 30 by WonnorCickhamm

Depends game by game, we got to Leicester at 18:15, without traffic would’ve been more like 17:45. Coaches aren’t allowed to enter the ‘perimeter’ of a town/city until a certain time sometimes, usually 1pm for a 3pm KO and 17:45 for a 19:45 KO.

They’ll wait after until everyone is back within reason!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 1033 viewswitchdoctor

Does anyone travel solo on away coaches? on 08:29 - Jan 30 by WonnorCickhamm

yeah ..you can leave anything on the coach…I take my ipad with loads of downloaded netflix stuff on it..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024