Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at it this way 17:28 - Jan 27 with 486 viewschicoazul

It’s not like we’re not used to getting embarrassed on the BBC in front of millions in the cup is it? Can’t remember who we played but that McGreal game just before KM was appointed was the lowest ebb in our history, then you had the Lincoln game too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Look at it this way on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 433 viewspointofblue

Barrow. They were only one division below us at the time.

This is nowhere near the lowest ebb in our history but will say it's the worst result.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Look at it this way on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 429 viewsEastTownBlue

Barrow was on an ITV channel. Although since the cup final I believe we have lost all our BBC FA cup matches. From memory it is Manchester United, Manchester City (league below at the time), Southampton, Lincoln and today.
Look at it this way on 17:37 - Jan 27 with 412 viewspointofblue

Look at it this way on 17:36 - Jan 27 by EastTownBlue

Barrow was on an ITV channel. Although since the cup final I believe we have lost all our BBC FA cup matches. From memory it is Manchester United, Manchester City (league below at the time), Southampton, Lincoln and today.

The performances against Manchester City, Southampton and Lincoln were various degrees of awful as well.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Look at it this way on 19:07 - Jan 27 with 291 viewsMillsTash

And we will be first on MOTD tonight. Silver lining and that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024