Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They defended well and took their chances 14:31 - Jan 27 with 576 viewsRyorry

The two things we didn’t do.

Fair play to them, and happy for their fans at least.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

They defended well and took their chances on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 550 viewsWicklowBlue

Agreed they played out of their skin and scored both chances.

We converted 1 of 38 chances, and really lost our belief, movement and got frustrated. So many weak headers too.

It happens, it's football I'll let others go OTT. It's clear we need to upgrade the striker department. McKenna will be livid.

Edit: 38 chances!!!
[Post edited 27 Jan 14:41]
They defended well and took their chances on 14:34 - Jan 27 with 528 viewspositivity

They defended well and took their chances on 14:33 - Jan 27 by WicklowBlue

We converted 1 of 38 chances, and really lost our belief, movement and got frustrated. So many weak headers too.

It happens, it's football I'll let others go OTT. It's clear we need to upgrade the striker department. McKenna will be livid.

38 chances!!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

They defended well and took their chances on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 512 viewstractorboy2421

They defended well and took their chances on 14:33 - Jan 27 by WicklowBlue

Agreed, we could have played all night & still not score
[Post edited 27 Jan 14:36]
They defended well and took their chances on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 495 viewsNutkins_Return

Your right but I'm too angry for this sort of rational credit where it's due. It's a horror result.

Our players of course need to take the brunt of the blame of course but what is Anthony Taylor doing. Abysmal officiating in the big moments. Their 2nd goal is a clear clear foul. And Edmundson gets booked for the most stonewall penalty imaginable
They defended well and took their chances on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 473 viewsWicklowBlue

They defended well and took their chances on 14:36 - Jan 27 by Nutkins_Return

Your right but I'm too angry for this sort of rational credit where it's due. It's a horror result.

Our players of course need to take the brunt of the blame of course but what is Anthony Taylor doing. Abysmal officiating in the big moments. Their 2nd goal is a clear clear foul. And Edmundson gets booked for the most stonewall penalty imaginable

How the ref booked Edmundson let alone wave away a peno.
They defended well and took their chances on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 403 viewsMK1

Just said the same on another thread. Get day for them. Hopefully we will have our day later in the season.
They defended well and took their chances on 14:51 - Jan 27 with 374 viewsRyorry

They defended well and took their chances on 14:45 - Jan 27 by MK1

Just said the same on another thread. Get day for them. Hopefully we will have our day later in the season.

Yeah, would be worth it if we got promoted. Otherwise …

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

They defended well and took their chances on 14:57 - Jan 27 with 354 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

They defended well and took their chances on 14:37 - Jan 27 by WicklowBlue

How the ref booked Edmundson let alone wave away a peno.

He didn’t have VAR to cover his arse.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024