Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rak-Sakyi linked again… 09:17 - Jan 27 with 2839 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:19 - Jan 27 with 2785 viewsHerbivore

Seems unlikely we'd be in for another winger at this point.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:23 - Jan 27 with 2718 viewsbluesym

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:19 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

Seems unlikely we'd be in for another winger at this point.

I think this could also indicate that Broadhead maybe seen as a number 9 option if we fail to bring anyone else in?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:27 - Jan 27 with 2664 viewsWakh

Blimey he is like a lost tabby cat, mentioned in every window.
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:30 - Jan 27 with 2626 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:23 - Jan 27 by bluesym

I think this could also indicate that Broadhead maybe seen as a number 9 option if we fail to bring anyone else in?

I think Broadhead was very effective when he came on at Leicester. Linked up play well and made things happen (but pass to Burns FFS). So KM May see him as another option if we only get one striker in next week.

But I still don’t see the point if another winger as Hutchinson can play both left and right.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:36 - Jan 27 with 2579 viewsExiled2Surrey

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:30 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I think Broadhead was very effective when he came on at Leicester. Linked up play well and made things happen (but pass to Burns FFS). So KM May see him as another option if we only get one striker in next week.

But I still don’t see the point if another winger as Hutchinson can play both left and right.

And it was only a few days ago that we were being linked with Benson from Burnley - so this is definitely a theme…
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:38 - Jan 27 with 2536 viewsMetal_Hacker

I wouldn’t be adverse to it with Broady up top plus the lad from Wimbledon now if that’s the thought process.

Ferk Blackburn off

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:00 - Jan 27 with 2289 viewsHerbivore

Possibly, but we already have Sarmiento and Harness to cover the Broadhead role, whilst Hutchinson can play across that three. Just not sure it's an area where we need another option, even if we do start using Broadhead as a 9.

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:05 - Jan 27 with 2231 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:38 - Jan 27 by Metal_Hacker

I wouldn’t be adverse to it with Broady up top plus the lad from Wimbledon now if that’s the thought process.

Ferk Blackburn off

While I agree Blackburn shouldn’t be treated with any respect now, we’ll need far better than an out of form Broadhead and a kid from the 4th tier if we’re going to get over the line this season.

If that’s what we do I’ll hang my hat on us finishing 4th.
Login to get fewer ads

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:06 - Jan 27 with 2231 viewsRozz

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 09:30 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I wonder if we're seeing Hutchinson as an option for the 10 as well cover for both wide attacking positions?

LAM: Broady / Harness / Hutch
10: Chaplin / Hutch
RAM: Burns / Rak Sakyi / Hutch

Feels more balanced, with Hutchinson the utility (albeit a very talented one).

I'd love Rak Sakyi here btw, I have always suspected (hoped) that this might come back around from the summer.
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:10 - Jan 27 with 2182 viewsMetal_Hacker

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:05 - Jan 27 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

While I agree Blackburn shouldn’t be treated with any respect now, we’ll need far better than an out of form Broadhead and a kid from the 4th tier if we’re going to get over the line this season.

You watched Broady v Leicester right ?

Looked good right ?

Looked bang up for it right ?

We can’t let other clubs dictate. No disrespect to Gallagher but let him be now. We’ve seemingly done as much as we can and sounds like he’s tried from bits I’ve read but the club is bigger than any one player so maybe it is Plan E but what do you want us to do !?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:34 - Jan 27 with 1961 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:43 - Jan 27 with 1830 viewsChorleyBoy

You really don't help yourself, do you?
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:50 - Jan 27 with 1752 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:34 - Jan 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Living dangerously Dollers!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:53 - Jan 27 with 1705 viewsSuperblue95

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 10:34 - Jan 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Ahem

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 11:09 - Jan 27 with 1541 viewsZapers

And what exactly have Blackburn done that deserves them being treated with less respect?

Not sold one of their contracted players to us?

Let's all cry, nasty Blackburn.
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 12:07 - Jan 27 with 1200 viewsitfckenty

I thought he would be a good addition during the summer and I still believe he would be now. While we have an abundance of options through the midfield, alot of our goals come from that area, so like many have said, it broadly can play up front with hopefully another option and jacko, then having an extra winger could really suit us. Considering broadly plays on the left and Rak is a left footed player, this would work quite well. Burns and Hutch on the right, Rak, harness and sarmiento on the left. Most of these players can alternate too, so we have plenty of options if someone gets injured.
Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 12:22 - Jan 27 with 1097 viewsHerbivore

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 11:09 - Jan 27 by Zapers

And what exactly have Blackburn done that deserves them being treated with less respect?

Not sold one of their contracted players to us?

Let's all cry, nasty Blackburn.

Indeed, it's a very weird attitude. Applying that logic, should we not be treated with respect if we dare to turn down an offer for one of our players?

Rak-Sakyi linked again… on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 1031 viewsfranz_tyson

I bloody hope not. You think Broady could do the job Hirst does? We'd break him within a few games. We've been managing his fitness since he arrived here. He's not a no. 9 in the Hirst style and we have to look after him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024