Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs in Camden 08:48 - Jan 27 with 503 viewsBrianTablet

Can anyone recommend a pub/bar/cafe near Camden to watch the game today?
I'm there for work and would like somewhere to hang out and watch the Town.
Cheers

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Pubs in Camden on 09:17 - Jan 27 with 452 viewsCobboldCrusty

Brondes age
Pubs in Camden on 10:55 - Jan 27 with 359 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Pubs in Camden on 09:17 - Jan 27 by CobboldCrusty

Brondes age

Brondes age is borough of Camden but isn’t particularly practical for someone who is in Camden proper, I got excited when I saw it articulated that way but in reality it’s by far the most useful for people already in north west London.

Were the only English mid day game so any pub that shows football will have it on though, I’ve watched games in the Earl of Camden before but that was mostly due to geographical proximity than it being a good pub.
Pubs in Camden on 11:02 - Jan 27 with 336 viewsLord_Lucan

Elephants Head?
[Post edited 27 Jan 11:38]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pubs in Camden on 11:08 - Jan 27 with 305 viewsSteve_M

Pubs in Camden on 10:55 - Jan 27 by crouchendyachtclub

Brondes age is borough of Camden but isn’t particularly practical for someone who is in Camden proper, I got excited when I saw it articulated that way but in reality it’s by far the most useful for people already in north west London.

Were the only English mid day game so any pub that shows football will have it on though, I’ve watched games in the Earl of Camden before but that was mostly due to geographical proximity than it being a good pub.

There's a Brondes Age outpost in Mornington Crescent that has apparently set itself up as a sports bar.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024