Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game 16:33 - Jan 24 with 2439 viewschrice

Interesting breakdown of the Leicester game on The Athletic

https://theathletic.com/5221094/2024/01/24/leicester-ipswich-maresca-mckenna-tac

(Yes it is behind a paywall but I have five 30 day guest passes if anyone wants them - https://theathletic.com/guest-pass/?access_code=kirwjvg98e)
[Post edited 24 Jan 17:47]
How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 16:38 - Jan 24 with 2331 viewsSitfcB

Ben Garner, what a wànker.

He makes it sound as if we just hoofed it when Hirst was playing

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 16:45 - Jan 24 with 2254 viewschrice

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 16:38 - Jan 24 by SitfcB

Ben Garner, what a wànker.

He makes it sound as if we just hoofed it when Hirst was playing

"Ipswich have had a more direct option this season with George Hirst and they ended up clipping a lot of balls from the goalkeeper against Leicester, which is not Kayden Jackson’s natural game."

Surely he is saying that cause of Leicester's press we had to go longer on occasions and that would have been more effective if we had Hirst. Which is true.
How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 16:50 - Jan 24 with 2160 viewsSitfcB

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 16:45 - Jan 24 by chrice

"Ipswich have had a more direct option this season with George Hirst and they ended up clipping a lot of balls from the goalkeeper against Leicester, which is not Kayden Jackson’s natural game."

Surely he is saying that cause of Leicester's press we had to go longer on occasions and that would have been more effective if we had Hirst. Which is true.

Maybe. But my opinion of him may be skewed due to events last season

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 17:23 - Jan 24 with 1910 viewsiamipswich

They took £7.99 from my account today having paid £1/month for the last year. Went to cancel and they offered me £1.50/month for 12 months. I don't use it much but it can provide some better more in depth-stuff. Some good stuff when we had just been promoted.

Poll: Who will return first?

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 18:22 - Jan 24 with 1610 viewsRyorry

Guess your 5 guest ones are already taken up, as I got this -

"Subscription
The guest pass you tried to redeem is invalid. Here's a great introductory offer instead.

£7.99/month

£1.99/month

Billed as £1.99/month for 12 months. £7.99/month thereafter. Cancel anytime."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 20:16 - Jan 24 with 1273 viewschrice

How Leicester vs Ipswich was a ‘Premier League-level’ game on 18:22 - Jan 24 by Ryorry

Guess your 5 guest ones are already taken up, as I got this -

"Subscription
The guest pass you tried to redeem is invalid. Here's a great introductory offer instead.

£7.99/month

£1.99/month

Billed as £1.99/month for 12 months. £7.99/month thereafter. Cancel anytime."

Seems like the forum doesn’t like the link for some reason

https://theathletic.com/guest- pass/?access_code=kirwjvg98e

Copy the above and remove the space before pass
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024