Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving 13:15 - Jan 24 with 2402 viewsJrm_72

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-68080137

Don't think this is a great look for Leicester. Incident was Friday, so they must have been aware and played him Monday, simply as their shortage of midfielders was more important to them.
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:18 - Jan 24 with 2342 viewsBiGDonnie

What a scumbag.

Really starting to dislike Leicester this season.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:32 - Jan 24 with 2215 views_clive_baker_

Edited
[Post edited 24 Jan 13:51]
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:40 - Jan 24 with 2130 viewsStadiumofdark

Diving, or Driving?!!

Prat, either way
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:43 - Jan 24 with 2082 viewsCobboldCrusty

I know there were a few days before the game, but I'm always surprised when this sort of thing comes to light. Most of us enjoy a few beers, but you'd have thought it would take enough of a backseat when you're a footballer at this level that this sort of thing wouldn't happen... anyway hopefully this is only the beginning of a Wednesday-esque foxes meltdown... one can dream
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 2028 viewsPinewoodblue

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:32 - Jan 24 by _clive_baker_

Edited
[Post edited 24 Jan 13:51]

You might like to reconsider your comment and delete it . Choudary is Hindu in origin.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:51 - Jan 24 with 1991 viewsLamp

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:47 - Jan 24 by Pinewoodblue

You might like to reconsider your comment and delete it . Choudary is Hindu in origin.

Ermmmm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_Choudhury

Choudhury is a Sunni Muslim, and attended evening madrasa during his youth. He has stated that before leaving the changing room for a match, he recites parts of the Qur'an in Arabic such as the Verse of the Throne and various duas.[28]
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 13:54 - Jan 24 with 1942 views_clive_baker_

Don't think he is, but edited anyway
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 14:02 - Jan 24 with 1850 viewsGlasgowBlue

We continued to play James Norwood after his DD arrest.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 14:04 - Jan 24 with 1823 viewsSitfcB

Chill out, Allah.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 14:24 - Jan 24 with 1673 viewstextbackup

I thought he was a proper Muslim, maybe I’m wrong

Ah, I see this has been discussed
[Post edited 24 Jan 14:25]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:31 - Jan 24 with 1465 viewsJrm_72

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 14:02 - Jan 24 by GlasgowBlue

We continued to play James Norwood after his DD arrest.

TBF I subsequently remembered we were the first club to field a player wearing a police tag!
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 1450 viewsblueasfook

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:31 - Jan 24 by Jrm_72

TBF I subsequently remembered we were the first club to field a player wearing a police tag!

that was Mark Venus wasn't it?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:36 - Jan 24 with 1408 viewsblueasfook

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:33 - Jan 24 by blueasfook

Apologies it was Gary Croft. Eek, sorry Veno.

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 1409 viewsJrm_72

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:33 - Jan 24 by blueasfook

Gary Croft, the guy who gave a false name to the copper pulling him over, only for the copper to say "isn't this you scoring for Ipswich on the back of the paper?"
Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 1399 viewsblueasfook

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:37 - Jan 24 by Jrm_72

Gary Croft, the guy who gave a false name to the copper pulling him over, only for the copper to say "isn't this you scoring for Ipswich on the back of the paper?"

Don't know why I thought it was Veno. The old memory playing tricks on me.

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 18:09 - Jan 24 with 1111 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hamza Choudhury charged with drink-driving on 15:38 - Jan 24 by blueasfook

Don't know why I thought it was Veno. The old memory playing tricks on me.

Venus also got done later on...

Embarrassing for the club. Big stain on his reputation for most of us I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024