Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching dirty Ipswich on Sky at the moment 😂😂😂 (n/t) 12:39 - Jan 23 with 1007 viewscarlisleaway

Watching dirty Ipswich on Sky at the moment 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 13:47 - Jan 23 with 834 viewsBluecasp

I wonder if Brian in Leicester is watching it. He will be wanting 7 red cards soon!
Watching dirty Ipswich on Sky at the moment 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 605 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is disgraceful how Ipswich:

forced Maresca to get a red card the previous match so that he couldn't be on the bench;
made Ricardo fluff his shot when Woolfenden headed it straight to him just inside the 18-yard box;
made Faes slip over as Clarke slid in to block his cross;
made Choudhury haul Edmundson down in the box from a corner;
made Dewsbury-Hall roll around holding his shin after someone clipped his heel;
made Tom Canon overhead kick the ball high, wide and handsome from a good position;
made Dewsbury-Hall dive into the area and the referee forget that simulation is a bookable offence;
made Choudhury (I think) take Burns out off the ball (not shown on the extended highlights);
made Vestergaard handle the ball in his area;
made Hermansen mis-judge the ball as Edmundson headed over;
made Faes run full pelt into Luongo appearing to knock himself out (but have no concussion protocol and miraculously recover and make the referee forget that Winks asking for a red card is a booking for him instead);
made Luongo's shot deflect so that Hermansen couldn't do any better than palm the ball back out;
made the referee think that Clarke tackling the ball is a foul and a booking and once again forget that Leicester players asking for a red card should themselves have been booked!

I trust that now we realise the power we have over these decisions, we try to influence them in our favour instead of often not!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024