Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy’s 2 game suspension 10:25 - Jan 23 with 1504 viewsStevieH

Went ok didn’t it 👍
Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:28 - Jan 23 with 1472 viewsSteve_M

Yeah, still annoying about the extra game he managed to miss though. Could have done with him for that one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:31 - Jan 23 with 1429 viewswellsy700

It certainly did. The question now is, can he make it to the end of the season without picking up another suspension?

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:41 - Jan 23 with 1353 views_clive_baker_

Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:28 - Jan 23 by Steve_M

Yeah, still annoying about the extra game he managed to miss though. Could have done with him for that one.

Agreed. It's all if's buts and maybe's, but I can't help but feel Ball coming in for Morsy against QPR was a downgrade too far. That was a real shame he missed that one, especially given the extent of the changes elsewhere through the side with Davis, Hirst & Burns missing.

For all the talk of a 'wobble', I would say that's really the only game I'm left ruing. We've come out the back of a very tough run of games and lost only 1, away to Leeds who objectively are just a very strong side on their day. The 13 points from 5 games that preceded that was an excellent haul. Since then, it's been 2 well earned draws against Leicester, a win against Sunderland and draw on the road at Stoke under their new manager. None of those are particularly bad results. I think we've handled the suspensions, injuries, sickness, internationals, busy schedule etc pretty well. Just fecking QPR that annoys me.
Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 1284 viewstextbackup

Might as well sell him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 17:33 - Jan 23 with 869 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Morsy’s 2 game suspension on 10:31 - Jan 23 by wellsy700

It certainly did. The question now is, can he make it to the end of the season without picking up another suspension?

If selected, Wellsy, if selected.

Reference for those who need it:
"Once the partying was done and all were saying their goodbyes after the 1966 triumph, hat-trick hero Geoff Hurst bade a cheery farewell to Ramsey. "See you next time, Alf," he shouted.

"If selected, Geoffrey," murmured Ramsey. "If selected.""

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024