Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy Egypt 01:46 - Jan 20 with 933 viewsPerublue

I remember he got on the long list of 55, but with towns crazy December and life I lost track apart from him actually not ending up going but how close he got … I bet with Salah they’re regretting their disrespect to our captain by not taking him to AFCON ….. ok they are unlikely to be but I can imagine in my odd little world they are.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:17 - Jan 20 with 834 viewsWacko

Sorry, nothing to do with your OP... is there anywhere to watch the game on Monday in Lima??

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:33 - Jan 20 with 811 viewsPerublue

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:17 - Jan 20 by Wacko

Sorry, nothing to do with your OP... is there anywhere to watch the game on Monday in Lima??

Indeed TV wise there is mate it’ll be shown on ESPN on Star+ … or is it the other way round ? Always confused me that bit.

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:43 - Jan 20 with 798 viewsWacko

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:33 - Jan 20 by Perublue

Indeed TV wise there is mate it’ll be shown on ESPN on Star+ … or is it the other way round ? Always confused me that bit.

Awesome, thank you, I'll work it out ;)

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:51 - Jan 20 with 793 viewsPerublue

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:43 - Jan 20 by Wacko

Awesome, thank you, I'll work it out ;)

Oh sorry mate I was having a blonde moment … you mean a place place ? You’re in Lima ?

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:54 - Jan 20 with 786 viewsWacko

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:51 - Jan 20 by Perublue

Oh sorry mate I was having a blonde moment … you mean a place place ? You’re in Lima ?

Yeah I'm in Lima, if there was a bar that would be cool, but TV is also fine

Sam Morsy Egypt on 03:28 - Jan 20 with 772 viewsPerublue

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:54 - Jan 20 by Wacko

It took a minute or so for the penny to drop for me,jajaja .. I’ll compose an essay of a PM and pop it in your inbox for the morning…here for business or pleasure and which district are you in…I’ll be presumptuous and say Miraflores or close by ?

Sam Morsy Egypt on 03:33 - Jan 20 with 766 viewsPerublue

Sam Morsy Egypt on 02:54 - Jan 20 by Wacko

The only problem with bars is they’re likely to be showing the Brighton game in the Prem, the la liga game or the Italian super cup which are all on at the same time…. In your favour though it’s Monday mid afternoon out of northern hemisphere holidays period so that’s a bonus.

Sam Morsy Egypt on 04:17 - Jan 20 with 726 viewsWacko

Sam Morsy Egypt on 03:28 - Jan 20 by Perublue

It took a minute or so for the penny to drop for me,jajaja .. I’ll compose an essay of a PM and pop it in your inbox for the morning…here for business or pleasure and which district are you in…I’ll be presumptuous and say Miraflores or close by ?

No worries! And yeah I guess it’s a long shot that somewhere would be showing it, although I was imagining maybe there was a multi-screen sports bar where I could convince them to put it on in the corner…

Staying in Barranco so yes accurate guess.Here to do some preliminary research for a potential PhD. A PM would be great and very kind, thank you!

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Morsy Egypt on 07:50 - Jan 20 with 550 viewsmarvellous

I thought he'd made himself unavailable but he was just not selected.

Morsy Not in Egypt Squad For Africa Cup of Nations 30th Dec 2023 12:45
Blues skipper Sam Morsy has not been included in the Egypt squad for the Africa Cup of Nations which takes place during January. 17

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024