Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? 16:26 - Jan 19 with 2477 viewsKentish_Tractor

Not stirring the pot here or anything - not going to talk about the 'rumours'.

What's the latest with him? Last we heard was a week ago that he was temporarily in Manchester. Is that still the case? No official news?

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:28 - Jan 19 with 2452 viewsJrm_72

I have a hunch (nothing to back it up) that him going back to Manchester for assessment is a way for his loan to be cancelled with everyone saving face. I would be very surprised if he returns somehow.
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:30 - Jan 19 with 2400 viewsbazza

What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:28 - Jan 19 by Jrm_72

I have a hunch (nothing to back it up) that him going back to Manchester for assessment is a way for his loan to be cancelled with everyone saving face. I would be very surprised if he returns somehow.

Agreed, he’s a young lad, and McKenna is probably protecting him, but something has gone on behind the scenes, be very suprised to see him back.
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:35 - Jan 19 with 2256 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If we are looking at Marvin Johnson, logically that suggests Williams is leaving (hopefully him rather than Davis!!)
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 1960 viewsbluesbrothers

Your hunch, unsurprisingly, is correct
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 19:59 - Jan 19 with 1389 viewsHighgateBlue

Absolutely. It would be nice to know the full story, but I suspect we never will...
What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 20:21 - Jan 19 with 1248 viewsLeoMuff

What's the latest on Brandon Williams? on 16:51 - Jan 19 by bluesbrothers

Your hunch, unsurprisingly, is correct

Such a shame if true, for a few games looked like a player who could make a difference to a promotion push.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024