Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylors single biggest problem is Chappers. 21:24 - Jan 13 with 3075 viewshomer_123

That would be Taylors best position for us but he has no chance of moving the wee man.

Need to find a way to play him further up the pitch, where he can be more effective for us.
[Post edited 13 Jan 21:26]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Taylors single biggest problem is Chappers. on 20:03 - Jan 14 with 221 viewsitfctilidie

Taylors single biggest problem is Chappers. on 19:12 - Jan 14 by _clive_baker_

I think primarily Travis has come in as cover for Morsy / to push Morsy in the number 6 role. Given the current and potential future suspensions and potential cup run etc I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts a decent amount of games for us. It’s good to have 2 players of that calibre now as we want 2 options in each position.

I would imagine it’s likely to be either Travis or Morsy with either Taylor or Luongo. Having said that I did think yesterday Travis could maybe play number 8 alongside Morsy, that could work. He showed he’s capable of getting us up the pitch and with a bit more licence to do that alongside Morsy it could be effective.

You wouldn’t want to play against them as a partnership, pair of right sh1thouses.

Watching last night I thought Travis looked a carbon copy of Luongo - gets stuck in, plays the simple ball. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Travis and Morsy together once Morsy is back and if Luongo is injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024