Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 14:27 - Jan 13 with 1186 viewsMillsTash

Let’s hope we play them at the right time on 21st. Big derby loss today and their winger and manager suspended when we play them.

Big 3 points today

UPPA TOWEN
[Post edited 13 Jan 14:27]
Leicester on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 1018 viewshoppy

I hope we beat them on the 22nd…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Leicester on 14:48 - Jan 13 with 987 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We need a win today that’s for sure, while I am not convinced Leicester are invincible at the top, we simply need to avoid playoffs at all costs. We’re going to have a tough time if we don’t go up automatically.
Leicester on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 935 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester on 14:48 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We need a win today that’s for sure, while I am not convinced Leicester are invincible at the top, we simply need to avoid playoffs at all costs. We’re going to have a tough time if we don’t go up automatically.

Yeah. We're in a bit of a rut while only losing one game in 5. Definitely need a win just to inject some fire back into the season. It's just been a relentless 12 months hasn't it. Every draw has felt or looked like two points dropped rather than one gained given the form of teams around us, regardless of what division we are in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester on 15:00 - Jan 13 with 876 viewsMillsTash

Leicester on 14:45 - Jan 13 by hoppy

I hope we beat them on the 22nd…

That’d be better😂
[Post edited 13 Jan 15:01]
Leicester on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 809 viewsbournemouthblue

Leicester on 14:48 - Jan 13 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Agreed because anyone from Leeds, Southampton, West Brom plus one other is going to be difficult

I don't know how the playoff pack is shaping up but perhaps the most talented squad outside those playoffs is Watford. I'm not sure I'd fancy them in there either.

There's a few others on the edge of it like Sunderland, Coventry and Hull who all have the talent to squeeze in.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leicester on 15:15 - Jan 13 with 747 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Leicester on 15:09 - Jan 13 by bournemouthblue

Agreed because anyone from Leeds, Southampton, West Brom plus one other is going to be difficult

I don't know how the playoff pack is shaping up but perhaps the most talented squad outside those playoffs is Watford. I'm not sure I'd fancy them in there either.

There's a few others on the edge of it like Sunderland, Coventry and Hull who all have the talent to squeeze in.

Cov are in there now and I think they might sta
Leicester on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 579 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Leicester on 15:09 - Jan 13 by bournemouthblue

Out of the teams you listed we’ve beaten Southampton, Coventry, Hull, Watford and Sunderland (I.e most of them).

We’ve not become sh1t overnight, we can beat them agin. Not the time for people to start losing their heads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024