Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Restaurant recommendations in or around Derby. 23:45 - Jan 11 with 444 viewsMattinLondon

Hello
For my mum-in-laws 80th birthday we’re going to a village called Barrow-on-Trent…think it’s just south of Derby. We’re thinking of going to a restaurant on her actual birthday.

With this in mind, does the TWTD hive mind stretch to any good restaurant recommendations in that area? She likes Italian food but open to all types of food apart from anything too spicy (fussy teenagers within the group).

Thanks in advance.
Restaurant recommendations in or around Derby. on 07:52 - Jan 12 with 300 viewsPlums

Unfortunately the poster I'm aware of who lived very close to that area - Fishers - is no longer on here. I'm in Nottingham so any local recommendations would be a bit far.
I'd suggest having a look around Melbourne - nice little town which always seems to have a few eateries open.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Restaurant recommendations in or around Derby. on 08:23 - Jan 12 with 268 viewsMattinLondon

Restaurant recommendations in or around Derby. on 07:52 - Jan 12 by Plums

Unfortunately the poster I'm aware of who lived very close to that area - Fishers - is no longer on here. I'm in Nottingham so any local recommendations would be a bit far.
I'd suggest having a look around Melbourne - nice little town which always seems to have a few eateries open.

Thank you kindly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024