Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad size 16:46 - Jan 5 with 1313 viewsDaninthecampo

So with today's signing do we now have 1 too many players in our squad?
[Post edited 5 Jan 16:52]
Squad size on 16:48 - Jan 5 with 1292 viewsKieran_Knows

At the moment, yes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Squad size on 17:02 - Jan 5 with 1188 viewshomer_123

Squad size on 16:48 - Jan 5 by Kieran_Knows

At the moment, yes.

Bloody loanees!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Squad size on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 1175 viewschicoazul

We now have Taylor Morsy Mass Travis Ball Evans and Humph for 2 positions, surely at least 1 will go out to a loan and Evans be deregistered.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Squad size on 17:44 - Jan 5 with 993 viewsDaninthecampo

Squad size on 17:03 - Jan 5 by chicoazul

We now have Taylor Morsy Mass Travis Ball Evans and Humph for 2 positions, surely at least 1 will go out to a loan and Evans be deregistered.

I was thinking about deregistering Evans but Mck talked yesterday about him and when he'll be back which contradicts that!
Ball needs to go I think
Squad size on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 967 viewspointofblue

Squad size on 17:44 - Jan 5 by Daninthecampo

I was thinking about deregistering Evans but Mck talked yesterday about him and when he'll be back which contradicts that!
Ball needs to go I think

Travis does sound like Ball and Humphries - a central midfielder who can cover full back. Wonder if we'll look to loan Humphries out to give him some game time?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Squad size on 17:59 - Jan 5 with 899 viewsSmithersJones

Squad size on 17:47 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

Travis does sound like Ball and Humphries - a central midfielder who can cover full back. Wonder if we'll look to loan Humphries out to give him some game time?

Humphreys is an U21 so doesn’t count for our squad size. If we loan him out it won’t be to trim the allowable squad.
Squad size on 18:09 - Jan 5 with 844 viewsBlueBoots

Squad size on 17:47 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

May go one further than last winter's transfer window now (5 signings instead of 4) due to the injury to Hirst. If we compare to the last window, that means we've signed our Broadhead (Sarmiento) and Luongo (Travis) so are now looking for a Clarke and 2 Hirsts!

Think Humphries will be kept around until we can get more cover at full-back (as he doesn't count towards squad numbers) and then get a loan as he'll struggle for game time once Morsy is back, with Luongo, Taylor, Ball and now Travis.

We may have a Leigh / Edwards situation where the odd player hasn't had has much football this season as they would have liked, and ends up moving on to get the squad numbers back down.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Squad size on 19:42 - Jan 5 with 707 viewsWonTheCupin78

Think Evans will be deregistered. Might be time for Aluko to work more on a coaching role also.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024