Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done on the scoop, Phil. 15:43 - Jan 5 with 2932 viewsSitfcB

Bit of housekeeping for you all…

He’s number 28.

Doesn’t look like he’ll be involved tomorrow, says in the article from ITFC he’ll join up with his new team mates from next week.
[Post edited 5 Jan 15:43]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 18:07 - Jan 5 with 536 viewsgiant_stow

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 17:59 - Jan 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I suspect there will be a bit more wriggle room than that. Forest spent nearly £200m on transfers upon promotion.

Fair point. I won't pretend to understand the ins and outs of footy finance - just being a negative nelly.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 18:14 - Jan 5 with 518 viewsPhilTWTD

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 16:47 - Jan 5 by Parky

Are we in the running for Kieffer Moore, Phil?

Don't know.
Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 423 viewsVegtablue

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 16:46 - Jan 5 by chicoazul

Are we though? It was our own players who got us to this point largely. If we do go up with for eg 4 key loans and can’t afford to buy those players we’ll probably just bounce back down again.

The summer squad wouldn't have a hope of surviving in the PL without mass additions, so that's irrelevant in my opinion. Actually, it is probably advantageous to avoid permanent signings that would flounder in the Prem now we are so close, and today we don't have the funds to fill all required positions with permanent signings that would potentially do well there.
Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 22:30 - Jan 5 with 348 viewsVic

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 16:46 - Jan 5 by chicoazul

Are we though? It was our own players who got us to this point largely. If we do go up with for eg 4 key loans and can’t afford to buy those players we’ll probably just bounce back down again.

If we go up we’ll afford better than them!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well done on the scoop, Phil. on 07:49 - Jan 6 with 282 viewsPhilTWTD

Cheers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024