Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our squad depth. 22:25 - Jan 1 with 1075 viewsMercian

Sadly consists of League One players. Are there any decent free agents we can pick up? I know Matthew Longstaff has no club and he was a Newcastle regular a few years back. I know a player who failed to impress at Aberdeen may not seem a good option (he was mainly injured at Mansfield) but If anyone can get him back upto scratch it is KM. He would not be a starter but someone who could be good given time and the right coaching. Worth a trial at least.
[Post edited 1 Jan 22:26]
Our squad depth. on 22:41 - Jan 1 with 991 viewsMillsTash

Budgies are busy on here and social media tonight.
Our squad depth. on 22:55 - Jan 1 with 952 viewsStenvict

Spoiler alert: It's January, the transfer window is open. We don't need to sign free agents that haven't played any football this season.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Our squad depth. on 23:26 - Jan 1 with 883 viewsMercian

Our squad depth. on 22:55 - Jan 1 by Stenvict

Spoiler alert: It's January, the transfer window is open. We don't need to sign free agents that haven't played any football this season.

We have what, £3 million or there abouts? That's one maybe two good players. Tuanzabe was a free agent who took time to adjust but looks a good signing now. I'm just looking at options. A good player at this level would be McNair who is out of contract at the end of the season so would not be expensive. Primary a CB who can also player as a FB or CDM
[Post edited 1 Jan 23:33]
Our squad depth. on 00:00 - Jan 2 with 806 viewsStenvict

Our squad depth. on 23:26 - Jan 1 by Mercian

We have what, £3 million or there abouts? That's one maybe two good players. Tuanzabe was a free agent who took time to adjust but looks a good signing now. I'm just looking at options. A good player at this level would be McNair who is out of contract at the end of the season so would not be expensive. Primary a CB who can also player as a FB or CDM

Do you know for a fact that's our budget?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Our squad depth. on 00:53 - Jan 2 with 735 viewsMercian

Our squad depth. on 00:00 - Jan 2 by Stenvict

Do you know for a fact that's our budget?

EADT reported, albeit via The Sun, that we had a rumoured budget of £3 million and can pay a wage of 15k. As I am not a club official I cannot 100% say it is fact.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/23999766.ipswich-town-jay-stansfield-among-potentia
Our squad depth. on 01:17 - Jan 2 with 701 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Our squad depth. on 00:53 - Jan 2 by Mercian

EADT reported, albeit via The Sun, that we had a rumoured budget of £3 million and can pay a wage of 15k. As I am not a club official I cannot 100% say it is fact.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/23999766.ipswich-town-jay-stansfield-among-potentia

Like as has been said, we could also factor in potential money from play offs which would be significant.
Our squad depth. on 01:21 - Jan 2 with 695 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Longstaff is a midfielder which wouldn't really help. Don't get me wrong, sounds like he's got a good attitude (still regularly training at Newcastle) but not what we need.

The other player you mention? I've got no idea who you mean.
Our squad depth. on 03:43 - Jan 2 with 632 viewsBondiBlue

Our squad depth. on 23:26 - Jan 1 by Mercian

I love football manager as much as the next 40-year-old bloke who's not allowed to play it any more, but it's not really that helpful in real life.

Assuming you've signed mcnair and longstaff on your latest save? Decent midfield on paper but we've already got a decent midfield, including backup.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024