Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Empty seats 21:10 - Jan 1 with 1555 viewsPlums

It was a little frustrating sitting at home watching the game today and seeing what looked like quite a number of empty seats in our section at Stoke.
Were there quite a few no shows?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Empty seats on 21:12 - Jan 1 with 1518 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Plenty I imagine. It’s new years days in Stoke - lots would have bought a ticket despite only being 50:50.
Empty seats on 21:13 - Jan 1 with 1483 viewsPlums

Empty seats on 21:12 - Jan 1 by PrideOfTheEast

Plenty I imagine. It’s new years days in Stoke - lots would have bought a ticket despite only being 50:50.

Brilliant! The sooner they sort an exchange website the better. I could have easily got four there today but it was a 'sell out'.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Empty seats on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 1417 viewsIllinoisblue

Empty seats on 21:13 - Jan 1 by Plums

Brilliant! The sooner they sort an exchange website the better. I could have easily got four there today but it was a 'sell out'.

It looks full in this photo. 2,570 announced so 30 no shows?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Empty seats on 21:23 - Jan 1 with 1376 viewsFifeITFC

Empty seats on 21:19 - Jan 1 by Illinoisblue

It looks full in this photo. 2,570 announced so 30 no shows?

Despite those seats in the opening rows, you'll probably find a few "squeezed in" in rows standing with their mates.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Empty seats on 21:28 - Jan 1 with 1305 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Empty seats on 21:13 - Jan 1 by Plums

Agreed
Empty seats on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 1265 viewsedd

If we had a large demand not sure why there was a large empty block in the corner (just to the left in the photo), could they not of sold that to their own and we took the rest behind the goal?
Empty seats on 21:38 - Jan 1 with 1220 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Empty seats on 21:33 - Jan 1 by edd

If we had a large demand not sure why there was a large empty block in the corner (just to the left in the photo), could they not of sold that to their own and we took the rest behind the goal?

For clubs desperate for revenue I find it all a bit odd. Should always be a plan to sell more tickets when there is a demand. Watford looked ridiculous how empty it was. We could have sold what 6k for that probably.
Empty seats on 22:12 - Jan 1 with 1015 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Where we sat all the seats at the end of the row seemed to be purposely empty but then people started moving to those spots closer to kick off, which may have left some other areas looking empty.
Login to get fewer ads

Empty seats on 22:46 - Jan 1 with 875 viewshoppy

Empty seats on 21:33 - Jan 1 by edd

They had trouble selling the rest of their ground to their own fans it seemed without trying to sell that block as well. There were loads of empty seats.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024