Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most frustrating thing about that... 17:12 - Jan 1 with 804 viewsITFCBlues

Is why Ladapo wasn't instantly subbed on when they got the red. Badly needed a focal point and all we were doing was putting crosses into the box.

Such a strange decision.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 744 viewsMillsTash

McKenna doesn’t trust him and rightly so. If he was the main striker he would have started today. He will be gone this month provided we get 2 in.
The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:17 - Jan 1 with 728 viewsWonky

He makes no impact sadly he's not up to this level.
The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 728 viewsITFCBlues

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:16 - Jan 1 by MillsTash

McKenna doesn’t trust him and rightly so. If he was the main striker he would have started today. He will be gone this month provided we get 2 in.

I don't trust him either. But when you're throwing crosses into the box, I'd rather have Ladapo in the mix than Broadhead for example.

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 675 viewsMillsTash

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:18 - Jan 1 by ITFCBlues

I don't trust him either. But when you're throwing crosses into the box, I'd rather have Ladapo in the mix than Broadhead for example.

Broadhead at Sunderland was a striker leading the line for them. I think if Buoba was fit today Ladapo wouldn’t be in the squad.
The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:23 - Jan 1 with 648 viewsnrb1985

What we should have been doing and to some extent tried was build a head of steam with constant recycles etc against ten men.

Ladapo gives the ball away cheaply more often than not and therefore shouldn't have been trusted with anymore than the few mins he was given.
The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 560 viewsITFCBlues

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:21 - Jan 1 by MillsTash

Broadhead at Sunderland was a striker leading the line for them. I think if Buoba was fit today Ladapo wouldn’t be in the squad.

Yeah, he was. But he wasn't having crosses thrown into the box at him.

Makes no sense what so ever to be throwing crosses into the box towards Broadhead, especially with Ladapo on the bench.

The most frustrating thing about that... on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 491 viewsVaughan8

The most frustrating thing about that... on 17:16 - Jan 1 by MillsTash

If he's not trusted, and as someone else says, doesn't make an impact (which is harsh when he gets 5 minutes here or there), then why bother having him on the subs?

We needed a goal, and despite people's opinions, he's more of a goal scorer than some others on the pitch at that time with 10 men.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024