Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still second.. 07:22 - Dec 30 with 536 viewsBlueySwede

One more point gained on Leeds and Scum. We are still second in a season where most thought we could maybe sneak into 6th at best.
Dont really get the negativity from some.
Also..I enjoyed the effort second half yesterday. There is no team thar can make so many changes and not be affected. Hopefully we have a couple of players lined up when the transfer window opens.
COYB!!
Still second.. on 08:06 - Dec 30 with 449 viewsfranz_tyson

No point keep on going on about how happy we should be. We're not in August now, so why should we have the same level of expectations as we had starting out in August. It's a sad fact about success is that our expectation levels change along with our success. Momentum is key to everything. We'd be more excited and optimistic as a Southampton fan now than us even though we've got more points. They've got the momentum and I'd rather have that.
I don't understand this obsession with points and gaps between our rivals... in December!!!! If we're already trying to protect a gap between us and 3rd or 4th already.... its going to be a long season. You can squander a healthy gap in 3 or 4 games and so why worry about it when you've got 20+ games to go.

I can understand the negativity a bit as we are starting to look less of a formidable team ... passes go astray, we're creating less chances, making more errors, etc... it just feels the little bit of magic has gone missing.
I can take us going through a bad patch because it's part of the roller coaster ride of football, but taking solance looking at a football table and getting satisfaction because we're still second doesn't do it for me. It's like looking at your bank account dwindling away but still being happy because you've still got a couple of quid.
String a few results together and happiness will return.
Still second.. on 08:29 - Dec 30 with 396 viewstextbackup

What the fck is up with this tinpot bullsht of caring if we gain a point over the team in 12th (I think norwich are)?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024