Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd take that point and run! 22:53 - Dec 29 with 252 viewsWicklowBlue

We just need to keep the points accumulating.

7 changes and Broadhead pulling up in the warm up, it was always going to be difficult.

My quick thoughts from watching the game on TownTV:

Thought Ball was solid played some good passes but obviously isn't Morsy, as a defensive mid thought Ball did ok.

Humphries was filling a gap, did well in the second half but was obviously gassed at around 70mins. Fair play he put a huge shift in.

Ladapo had 2 chances in the first half that personally I thought should have been put away. Happy to be wrong, but as the game went on felt Ladapo didn't have the legs.

Williams, despite all the rumours.. felt he battled well. Made a great saving slide tackle in the first half. However overall looked off the pace and his passing was poor.

Clarke, was a notable upgrade (when he came on) over Williams. I hope his Achilles is OK.

Jackson, again upped the energy and helped the effort but as we know isn't a goal threat but helped us through his pressing and work rate.

Taylor, did well I thought, changed the dynamic in midfield. Came forward with the ball and found his mates. Gave us some go forward thrust.

Disappointed we didn't get 3 points but equally we were up against it with 8 players missing. No team can deal with those key absences.

I'm sure some help with the squad is incoming and investment in the forward department is key. (But we all know this)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024