Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight 19:50 - Dec 29 with 830 viewsmatt92

but we were all saying that team would smash the Championship at the time anyway, I'm confident
Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 787 viewssuffolkpoker

It’s called a championship squad who is 2nd on the league.
Every squad player is important. This is our busiest schedule off the whole season, it’s no surprise it’s our weaker team today after our last 3 games.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight on 19:56 - Dec 29 with 773 viewscharlie1

Pretty sure the starting team for the Leicester game was also a League One line-up from last season.
Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 748 viewsmatt92

Completely agree with both of you. I suppose I just hadn't thought for a while about how far this squad has come. Love it.
Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 647 viewsPhilTWTD

More Championship experience in this team with Ball, Ladapo and Williams starting.
Basically a league one lineup from last season tonight on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 470 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We did really well last season without Hirst, Morsy, Evans, Burns, Broadhead, Davis and Clarke!

It's almost like we have a few unavailable and have made 7 changes.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024