Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we play Broadhead through the middle? 14:30 - Dec 28 with 2592 viewsnodge_blue

I know he couldn't do the physical stuff or win headers, but the lad is a striker type player. If he plays off the defenders shoulder looking to dart in behind like a Billy Sharp type of striker?

We then leave Harness on the left.....

Just a thought Kieron.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 16:10 - Dec 28 with 499 viewsnodge_blue

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 15:21 - Dec 28 by tractorboy1978

I thought he was dreadful against Leicester. We got through that game with our patterns of play in spite of him rather than because of him. He presses well and works hard but just has no technical quality whatsoever when it comes to hold up, link up, bringing others into play etc.

KJ when he tries to win a header seems to somehow get his shoulders higher than his head.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 16:13 - Dec 28 with 481 viewsjayessess

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 16:01 - Dec 28 by billlm

Can't agree with this

The part about McKenna's preferences isn't really a matter of opinion, it's just reality.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 20:33 - Dec 28 with 412 viewslmfcblue

I wouldn’t want Broadhead up front dogging like Hirst and Jackson do ,we’d also lose that 60/70 minute freshen up in the 10 roles. luckily enough we don’t rely on our 9 for the goals. I think Jackson/Ladapo can share the workload until we get someone else in with a that extra quality.
Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 01:26 - Dec 29 with 365 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 14:45 - Dec 28 by suffolkpoker

No mate, sounds crap. As bad as suggesting Clarke to be striker

The forward thinking among us are on the Tuanzebe for Centre Forward train. Matt Elliott-tastic!
Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 05:00 - Dec 29 with 350 viewsFrankMarshall

Or we could just sign Billy Sharp?

Oh...Hull City have already done that...

Frank Marshall

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 22:16 - Dec 29 with 252 viewsnrb1985

Could we play Broadhead through the middle? on 14:43 - Dec 28 by StokieBlue

I would think we are more likely to play Broadhead through the middle than Chaplin as a false 9 - I don't think it's a particularly good idea to start messing with formations we've used for 100 games or so.

It'll probably be Jackson but Broadhead would be an option.

SB

Think today showed why it might be a good idea to consider a little tweak.

Ladapo was like playing with ten men and Jackson totally ineffective against a low block - understandably so, not his game at all.

At least the fairly simple balls into feet that Ladapo lost all too frequently would have been made to stick or passed off round the corner first time by Chaplin you’d think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024