Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep seeing stats saying we score a lot of goals from 75' onwards 00:01 - Dec 27 with 446 viewsGarv

But I don't remember any stoppage time before tonight. Am I missing anything obvious?

Nice to see us get a bit of luck after playing so well without much reward. But also made me think we should score more late goals.

Credit to Morsy for shooting. Would have been easy to pass it square like we do most of the time.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Keep seeing stats saying we score a lot of goals from 75' onwards on 00:05 - Dec 27 with 426 viewsBondiBlue

Real captain's performance in the second half, demanding the ball, driving forwards with it and, like you say, taking the responsibility of the shot on.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Keep seeing stats saying we score a lot of goals from 75' onwards on 00:13 - Dec 27 with 395 viewsSitfcB

There’s 15 mins between 75 and 90 tbf

Think tonight was our first 90+ goal?

It’s 11 goals scored between 76-90
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 0:16]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Keep seeing stats saying we score a lot of goals from 75' onwards on 00:18 - Dec 27 with 354 viewsBigCommon

Keep seeing stats saying we score a lot of goals from 75' onwards on 00:05 - Dec 27 by BondiBlue

Real captain's performance in the second half, demanding the ball, driving forwards with it and, like you say, taking the responsibility of the shot on.

Yeah, think we saw Sam try to grab the initiative and drive forward more in that 2nd half. We were getting a lot of through balls cut out in the first half. It needed someone to drive forward with the ball to break their lines..... He is an utter hero. I hope he's looked after himself , enough for us to get a few years out of him yet.
Either way, we need to get him on a new deal. If Saudi come calling, then at least we'll get some compo'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024