Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prem vs Champ 13:22 - Dec 23 with 455 viewswrightsrightglove

Looks very Premier League vs Championship so far, and that’s understandable given the two squads. These aren’t the games that are going to define our season. They look a lot better than us and I think it’ll be similar with Leicester in the next game, but by consistently beating those teams that don’t have parachute payments we can still have an incredible season. No need to panic, the way we play we’re going to come unstuck against some of the top teams, but I’d still rather that than going back to Mick football and desperately trying to grab draws.
Prem vs League One (n/t) on 13:27 - Dec 23 with 413 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Prem vs League One (n/t) on 13:28 - Dec 23 with 380 viewsbournemouthblue

Prem vs League One (n/t) on 13:27 - Dec 23 by Scuzzer

Certainly with the defending, an absolute horror show

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Prem vs Champ on 13:30 - Dec 23 with 365 viewsITFCSG

We should have set up for a defensive game away at Leeds, that was what many teams did to nick a point off Leeds. Look at the games they failed to win. McK doesn’t want to change the style, but playing so openly against a team with Rutter, Piroe, Summerville etc is suicide.
Prem vs Champ on 13:33 - Dec 23 with 328 viewsiamatractorboy

Tactically it has been a failure, but you have to give a lot of credit to Leeds. Comfortably the best performance against us this season. We've never got going but mostly down to them nullifying almost anything we've tried. Couple that with a few players having poor games and it is a bad combination. Davis has had a total mare.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024