Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds roll call… 14:45 - Dec 22 with 1720 viewsSitfcB

Who’s bitten the bullet and paid the £47?

A couple of days before they went on sale my mum messaged me asking want I wanted for Christmas…perfect

2,018 ITFC in attendance - would’ve been 3,000 odd had Leeds not messed us around.

It’s a big one isn’t it, just don’t want to lose it.

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds roll call… on 16:09 - Dec 22 with 1520 viewsskinnybob72

Will be there with my son (10), travelling from Edinburgh which is almost the same distance as Ipswich is from Leeds.

While it will be a hard game we have to remember Leeds are 10 behind us for a reason! A win tomorrow and they’re out of the picture for a couple of months.
Leeds roll call… on 16:13 - Dec 22 with 1508 viewsstrikalite

This is where BA come in, a nice big fck off banner with "£47, Merry Christmas you robbing b*$tard$"...
Leeds roll call… on 16:32 - Dec 22 with 1430 viewsyorkshireblue

I’ll be there.

As I’ve said on here previously, I do feel a bit dirty paying £47 for a ticket and encouraging that - but, it’s my closest game and works out cheaper than many - including home games when you factor in travel.

Going for some pre-match beers with some Leeds fans beforehand… and will see how the game pans out before seeing what we do afterwards!
Leeds roll call… on 16:50 - Dec 22 with 1364 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Yes paid the £47 and the £20+ for my two kids - but only an hour’s travel. Don’t want to lose it but even if we do we’re only back where were a few weeks ago. Pressure’s on them to win, which could play into our hands.
Leeds roll call… on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 1334 viewsMuncher

I’m driving up, the £47 will be worth every penny if we pickup 3 points.
Leeds roll call… on 17:09 - Dec 22 with 1303 viewslizzibee

Leeds roll call… on 16:09 - Dec 22 by skinnybob72

Will be there with my son (10), travelling from Edinburgh which is almost the same distance as Ipswich is from Leeds.

While it will be a hard game we have to remember Leeds are 10 behind us for a reason! A win tomorrow and they’re out of the picture for a couple of months.

Yup - £48.50 when include the booking fee and a ticket for the small. Alarm set for 4:30 to get the coach from Stow. Should be a good game and one we can come away from well
Leeds roll call… on 17:31 - Dec 22 with 1233 viewsStevieH

See you there. I had a one man protest about the price for a few days and then caved in when I realised it was about to sell out. So no protest at all in the end. It’s a big one, no doubt.
Leeds roll call… on 17:36 - Dec 22 with 1205 viewsTresBonne

I live in Leeds now, home for xmas, so it's a Mad Friday weekender in Leeds for me and a few weeks. Travelling up in about an hour. Buzzing for it, if we get three points it will make xmas, if we get one I'd take it all the way.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds roll call… on 18:17 - Dec 22 with 1118 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leeds roll call… on 17:09 - Dec 22 by lizzibee

Yup - £48.50 when include the booking fee and a ticket for the small. Alarm set for 4:30 to get the coach from Stow. Should be a good game and one we can come away from well

Blimey, you sometimes forgo food in order to get a ticket, and yet can afford comfortably the most expensive ticket of the season, two days before Christmas. That's some dedication!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Leeds roll call… on 20:59 - Dec 22 with 952 viewsLancsBlue

Leeds will be only the third away match I've missed this season. I have the points to have got a ticket and I live in Greater Manchester so it's less than 40 miles away, but I decided that I could not condone or be complicit in this blatant rip-off. I don't see the point of moaning about ticket prices and then buying one anyway.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

Leeds roll call… on 21:58 - Dec 22 with 819 viewsReuser_is_God

Leeds roll call… on 16:13 - Dec 22 by strikalite

This is where BA come in, a nice big fck off banner with "£47, Merry Christmas you robbing b*$tard$"...

We all done our money on pyro last weekend, we can’t afford £47 to go tomorrow!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Leeds roll call… on 22:08 - Dec 22 with 789 viewsMeadowlark

In York tonight, so a relaxing start tomorrow morning....
Leeds roll call… on 22:11 - Dec 22 with 771 viewsbackwaywhen

How did they mess us around ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024