Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke away 09:26 - Dec 14 with 1139 viewsWhos_blue

Any chance the sales will make it to season ticket holders?
I'm guessing not.

Whilst it's absolutely right the priority scheme rewards the regular away supporters, it is a shame the once or twice a season supporters don't really get a look in.

I guess it's just a case of go early in the season or not at all.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Stoke away on 10:19 - Dec 14 with 1065 viewsiamipswich

There's still a fair few available and I think another block to be released which, as far as I'm aware, has not been available at any point since tickets have been released. So hopefully you'll be ok. Many people for many understandable reasons will view this as one to miss I think.

Poll: Who will return first?

Stoke away on 10:50 - Dec 14 with 1027 viewsDinDjarin

Might be a few pop up on the day when people realise they are too drunk still to drive :-)
Stoke away on 16:17 - Dec 14 with 827 views_clive_baker_

I do think it's a difficult one, as it rewards the loyalty but then it becomes a bit of a closed shop with the same people getting the tickets. I've got quite a few points but I know plenty of people struggling to get tickets now with 10 points. I think Watford didn't make <15 points, had to source one for a friend with 10 points through other means.

Might be a good idea to mix it up a bit, that's a decent idea. Like 'band A' away games that are points based, then having a few that are open to all ST holders straight off the bat to give everyone a chance. Especially when demand is so high that they're not even getting to ST holders.
Stoke away on 17:52 - Dec 14 with 725 viewsWhos_blue

Stoke away on 16:17 - Dec 14 by _clive_baker_

I do think it's a difficult one, as it rewards the loyalty but then it becomes a bit of a closed shop with the same people getting the tickets. I've got quite a few points but I know plenty of people struggling to get tickets now with 10 points. I think Watford didn't make <15 points, had to source one for a friend with 10 points through other means.

Might be a good idea to mix it up a bit, that's a decent idea. Like 'band A' away games that are points based, then having a few that are open to all ST holders straight off the bat to give everyone a chance. Especially when demand is so high that they're not even getting to ST holders.

I quite like that idea.
It's great the loyalty is rewarded but as you say, it only takes a few games and it starts to become a closed shop.
Our away support is amazing and you'll never please everyone I suppose.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Stoke away on 21:40 - Dec 14 with 609 viewsBlue_Balls

Stoke away on 17:52 - Dec 14 by Whos_blue

I quite like that idea.
It's great the loyalty is rewarded but as you say, it only takes a few games and it starts to become a closed shop.
Our away support is amazing and you'll never please everyone I suppose.

From memory the EnglandFans (as it was called then) used to allocate 80% of the available away tickets via a points system (similar to what we do now) and the remaining 20% were available via a general sale. I always thought this was a pretty fair way of doing things.

Those who didn't quite make the 80% were always pissed off that they were in the general scrum with those on a lot less, or even no points, but it did prevent it from becoming a complete closed shop.
Stoke away on 21:42 - Dec 14 with 596 viewsReuser_is_God

I won’t be doing Stoke so if you need a number to purchase a ticket let me know.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024