Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think any of the relegated teams... 09:05 - Dec 4 with 3621 viewsvilanovablue

... are in danger of losing any key assets in January. You can surely see a few prem teams hovering like vultures over some pretty key players.
Do we think any of the relegated teams... on 23:42 - Dec 4 with 374 viewsExiled2Surrey

Do we think any of the relegated teams... on 20:11 - Dec 4 by tractordownsouth

Doubt it. These players are at big clubs already and won't see the relegation scrappers as step up. Also, none of the big boys will be interested in buying from the Championship so that probably only leaves a pool of a few clubs (Brighton, West Ham, Villa etc) as potential destinations.

Maybe Dewsbury-Hall and Summerville will get some interest from teams of that level, but beyond that I can't think of many others.

My point on this would be that these clubs are not going to massively improve their teams by adding more players - Leeds are not going to get better than Rutter, Leeds won’t improve on Vardy, Southampton on walker peters. They may not be put together as well as Ipswich, but they do have arguably better ingredients. However, I think there is more scope for us to improve some of the individuals in our side. I do think that January is more of an opportunity for us than it is for them…
Do we think any of the relegated teams... on 02:55 - Dec 5 with 342 viewsMercian

Do we think any of the relegated teams... on 09:19 - Dec 4 by vilanovablue

I think Leicester players such as Dewsbury-Hall and Ndidi could move higher up for example.

Faes as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024