Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! 18:52 - Dec 2 with 875 viewsJimmy86

Thought that was bloody hilarious 😂
How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:04 - Dec 2 with 799 viewsBloomBlue

It was a foul from behind, if the ref correctly follows the laws of the game the Coventry player should be booked.
How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:08 - Dec 2 with 776 viewsJimmy86

How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:04 - Dec 2 by BloomBlue

It was a foul from behind, if the ref correctly follows the laws of the game the Coventry player should be booked.

I bow to your superior knowledge on that, it's not anything I've ever seen happen before to be honest... I know players have been sent off when they've had a scrap before, but nothing like that today
How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:27 - Dec 2 with 715 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:04 - Dec 2 by BloomBlue

But not against an opponent so no. Was funny though.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 668 viewsSteve_M

Someone clipped it:

They would have got a free kick for that with some refs last season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How funny was it when the 2 Coventry players fell over each other?! on 21:45 - Dec 2 with 528 viewsbilllm

Keystone cops
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024